Page 1 of 3
LastLast

not even 3 days and warriors are hit with NERFBAT

Title says it all Dragon roar already nerfed to to nothing but some dps

Deleted
    what is it nerfed to now?

Paladins had the same pre-wotlk. The only difference is that it didn't last even 3 days :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AnarchyEU View Post
    what is it nerfed to now?
    a 0.5 second knockdown instead of 3 seconds

Deleted
    The 3 second stun was too excessive, especially given how hard Dragon Roar actually hits. You also have to remember it was nerfed in mind for 90, not 85 (because at 90, it also benefits from the Avatar talent). At 90 on the beta a warrior could kill his target within that 3 second stun, even with all the resilience people had. It was simply too good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't care less about its stun being nerfed. It still hits like a ****ing truck and it still ignores armor.

Three days from what? That's the beta build applied to beta servers. That's why beta is there, to quickly apply the needed changes.

Deleted
    nerfbat? changing a knockdown duration would not call that a nerfbat. That change will have so little impact on PvP for a warrior that you cant even bother about it.

2 PVP nerfs for warriors in 1 patch. Just Blizzard being Blizzard.

i took dragon's roar for pvp and i can tell you the knockdown stun did nothing most of the time

Dragons roar doesn't do squat in PvP, clothies have so many magic based shields its like they wear plate and it doesn't work as advertised because pallys pop a bubble or mages blink and it has zero impact, heck it doesn't even bother warlocks

don't knocked down targets have 100% critical strike against them, like sitting or sleeping characters?
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

Then there is the fact that the strength bonus from the 4 piece set is gone now, I would much rather have that than 3 seconds increased speed once every 60 seconds.

warriors cant be viable, that's like theorem number 2 in blizz HQ. what is more worrying is that they removed heroic leap breaking roots and made it some shit sprint. also expect all the dps cds at least half of them to be on the gcd once mop goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Zubacz View Post
    Three days from what? That's the beta build applied to beta servers. That's why beta is there, to quickly apply the needed changes.
    It's been hotfixed on Live servers, it is nerfed right now on live.
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramman View Post
    Dragons roar doesn't do squat in PvP, clothies have so many magic based shields its like they wear plate and it doesn't work as advertised because pallys pop a bubble or mages blink and it has zero impact, heck it doesn't even bother warlocks
    i agree . i been testing it intensivesly today . some roars did 0 damage , toataly absorbed by shields , very frustrating . Never got more than 45k damage , one some half pve geared noobies . dont get me wrong its good but not decisive .
    Last edited by mmocecd02275a7; 2012-08-31 at 03:10 PM.

Oh no, 2.5 seconds less of a knockdown... Tough luck, can't see the big problem myself.

Is it only me that uses Shockwave for PvP over Dragon's Roar o_O
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Quote Originally Posted by Taumma View Post
    Is it only me that uses Shockwave for PvP over Dragon's Roar o_O
    Nope. The 20 sec cooldown makes it far superior.

It needs to have it's damage nerfed as well because as it sits it will be a mandatory talent for any raiding dps warrior