Mechagnome

Point of interest / skill point dredgehaunt cliffs.

anyone know how to get the Poi and the skill point west of [Steelbrachen Waypoint]?
    Do not worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older it will avoid you.
    Joey Adams

If its the one im thinking of (im not in the game atm). Then the cave entrance is in the field to the north where all the ice wurms and elementals are. You should see a cave opening and some skritt at the entrance.

Mechagnome
    I cannot believe i didn;t look there. Tried through the top plenty of times and getting myself stuck. THANK YOU
    Do not worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older it will avoid you.
    Joey Adams

Youtube is a great source for this information in a much faster, less cluttered way.

Little by little I grow a little more bitter, sit down in my chair like a grown man to his dinner. "Where's my newspaper, boy? Dog, fetch me my slippers. Feed me, do the dishes, if you need me I'm in the shitter."

Youtube has helped me a bunch of times now with PIO's and Vista's. There was one in the asura starting zone where you go into a cave in the far western part of the map and portaled to the eastern side...I would never have found it.