Legendary weapons and Disciplines questions

As I read on various information, in order to build your legendary weapon you will need 2 crafting materials...a list I found on the net for the disciplines needed is :

Axe: Jeweler, Weaponsmith
    Dagger: Cook, Weaponsmith
    Greatsword: Armorsmith, Weaponsmith
    Hammer: Jeweler, Weaponsmith
    Mace: Armorsmith, Weaponsmith
    Shield: Armorsmith, Weaponsmith
    Sword: Artificer, Weaponsmith
    Spear: Leatherworker, Weaponsmith
    Longbow: Leatherworker, Huntsman
    Shortbow: Jeweler, Huntsman
    Rifle: Tailor, Huntsman
    Pistol: Armorsmith, Huntsman (Some people say it uses Tailor instead of Armorsmith)
    Torch: Unknown, Huntmsan
    Warhorn: Leatherworker, Huntmsan
    Speargun: Cook, Huntsman
    Focus: Jeweler, Artificer
    Scepter: Armorsmith, Artificer
    Staff: Cook, Artificer
    Trident: Leatherworker, Artificer

The question is, are this materials tradeable? If not, are account wide at least?Or you need to have those Crafting Disciplines yourself in order to make your legendary? I know it is too early for me to think about legendary weapon, but since the crafting Disciplines are not very easy to level , I want to plan which Discipline my char will have or if I need to level more than 2 Disciplines on a specific character.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

I have heard that everything but the Bloodstone Shard (which costs 200 skill points) is tradeable, but can't confirm. However the patterns for the Gifts themselves are fairly expensive (10g each), and obviously the mats are as well. They're not the kinds of things people buy just to make and resell, so the only sellers are likely to be people who made or are making a specific legendary themselves. That's going to limit the number of gifts for sale on the market.
    Last edited by Swishz; 2012-08-31 at 03:30 PM.

Hey thanks :P I plan to have all crafting Disciplines across my characters. So I will not need to buy anything :P I just wanted to know if I can make a material with my Guardian and trade it to my elementalist for example. So if you heard right, this is possible so I can have any profession regardless what legendary I plan to grind in the far future...
    Last edited by papajohn4; 2012-08-31 at 03:50 PM.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.