Deleted

Glyph of Charm Woodland Creature :3

So I'm aware this glyph is currently very buggy on live right now but.... good news! There does seem to be a number of critters that aren't considered 'invalid target's, so I thought I'd create a thread where we could share which critters work and where we can find them

To get things rolling here's the most interesting critter I've successfully charmed, Tekton the exploding sheep from Elwynn Forest, looks awesome! <3

-
    Last edited by mmocc8f1ab597d; 2012-08-31 at 03:12 PM.

I managed to charm a rabbit outside stormwind... but it didn't follow me - just stayed still with the swirl over its head.
    /sad panda

I charmed one of those killer bunnies behind thunder bluff, but they wouldn't follow me either :<
    Just for the record, all the killer critters over there are charm-able, and keep their weapons once charmed :3

Good idea on the thread. I'll play around tonight and see if I can contribute any to the list. ^^

I love this spell, so cute.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

I was rather curious if the reason the Charm Woodland Creatures gives so many invalid targets is that the critters targeted are actually pet battle critters (and we can't see them as such since we haven't trained for pet battles). Anyways, I haven't found any critters that will follow me yet, either. >.<
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same here... didn't follow me

Yeah, I'm still getting nothing but invalid targets. Conjure Familiar is bugged on mages as well, or at least on mine. I think this is an issue with all minor glyphs that teach a new spell, all accross the board, but I could be wrong.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

I went to Elwynn Forest to charm Tekton, and surprisingly it followed me around, but after using my HS it disappeared
    It's been the only critter that has worked so far, the others just stand there, being minions, but won't follow me