How do you level in WvW?

OK I have seen posts on other forums talking about people leveling to 50-60 and even 80 doing mostly WvW and I just need to know how is that possible? Right now I can play for 2-3 hours and never get a bar of exp because my server is at +645 with 312,000 points. Theres nothing to take that isnt 5000 miles away and the other realms basically get rez camped so theres nothing to defend. Id like to level doing some WvW but I assume it will be impossible on my server as I heard you only get exp for taking and defending stuff. Would transferring to one of those horrible servers be better? I really got this game for the WvW as I thought it would be like DAoC's rvr but running around for a few hours, not gaining any exp, and maybe killing 5 people isnt my idea of fun.
    Last edited by Alilei32; 2012-08-31 at 03:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The same thing happens to me on Northern Shiverpeaks. If your group has taken over the entire map, your only options are to either join the res camping or queue for a different battleground.

Wouldnt going to the bad realms be better I hear they get an under manned buff that really helps.