Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd suggest heading back and doing those Quests, they're very well made; and honestly show Blizzards ability to create a dynamic story and capture it's players.
    It's one of the reasons I'm so excited for MoP.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    I'd suggest heading back and doing those Quests, they're very well made; and honestly show Blizzards ability to create a dynamic story and capture it's players.
    It's one of the reasons I'm so excited for MoP.
    As has been said before, this is not possible as the questing area is instanced and there's no way to get back.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post

Also, alextrazsa has the spells Detect Pregnancy and Track Babies.

Finally a GM fixed it so that I could start the quest chain. Bugged again towards the end, but he then manually did the quests for me, so I have all my spells now.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc101 View Post
    Finally a GM fixed it so that I could start the quest chain. Bugged again towards the end, but he then manually did the quests for me, so I have all my spells now.
    Great. I'm surprised Blizz did not notice the SoR Death knight problem before if it's not an isolated problem.

Hmm, hit the same problem here tonight Hopefully a GM comes around and helps me out as well. Cant say its a big prob playing without it but oh well haha.

As for why me like many others would boost a dk to 80... Northrend. I actually lvled a priest from 1-55 in order to do a dk to boost up on my second account I brought back with SoR. Yes, horrific isnt it?
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

The net lesson if you are lurking this thread is:

If you want to SOR a Death Knight before like October/November, create your character, log in, and do the starting quests. Once you are unphased, then log out and begin your SOR promotion process. Blizzard will fix this soon though.

The starting quests are so fun anyway! I never get tired of them.