Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    After installing this my game is now hanging at at the blue bar loading screen...wtf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shamestia View Post
    After installing this my game is now hanging at at the blue bar loading screen...wtf?
    Like, your computer ceases to respond? Or is it just taking forever to load?

WeakAuras isn't a huge memory hog, but if you're running a slower PC, it's not negligible, either. Other than that, I'm not sure what would cause that.

I guess it's not weak auras. I dunno wtf is going on games hanging at blue bar loading screen even with all my addons disabled. Confused never seen this before.

---------- Post added 2012-09-06 at 01:00 AM ----------

Apparently other people are experiencing this too with a forum post on technical support. Strange cause game worked fine 2 nights ago on my pc will same exact setup.

Hey Endus I just wanted to thank you for this. It fit perfectly into my elvui setup without me moving a thing. I was wondering if you would also be willing to share some of your logs so that I can compare. I was resto and only in the last 3 weeks went Elemental.

Hello,
    I have a question regarding WeakAuras for elemental shaman and I figured I might as well ask here.

I am looking for a way to track multiple Flame Shock DoTs, not only my main target. I found this Multi-target Aura under Trigger option and it seems to be working, but I'd also like the text on progress bar to show name of target, that flame shock is on. There is no default option for this and I suppose this could be done using Lua function? If yes, could anyone help me with this function, as my Lua skills are close to zero?

My another request is somewhat optional and I don't know if this is even possible using WeakAuras. By clicking the progress bar of said flame shock, I'd like to target the enemy that has this flame shock on himself. And if WeakAuras can't do this, can someone recommend and addon which could provide this feature?
    Shaman - Hunter - Monk - Druid - Warlock - DK - another Shaman - one more Shaman

A shammy in my guild asked me about setting something up in Weakauras, and you seem to be pretty talented with it so I was hopeful you might be able to nudge me in the right direction or tell me if it is even possible.

He wants an aura that shows when he has 10 seconds left on his Searing Totem. I cannot think of any way to execute this that won't break when he refreshes searing totem before it ends completely, if you have any ideas I would appreciate it!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you so much for these auras. They were exactly what I was looking for.

Deleted
    Hey Endus!
    are you doing any Resto auras?
    /Pixls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixls View Post
    Hey Endus!
    are you doing any Resto auras?
    /Pixls.
    Yes. Soon™

Seriously, I'm planning to include them for the release for MoP. I'm also trying to get he Elemental guide up and running and that's taking priority at the moment, but it should be ready for Day 1, since mechanics shouldn't be changing much.

10+ Year Old Account
    The pre-MoP update is live! The new version includes;

• Resto auras! Complete tracking for (pretty much) everything you need;
      • All the stuff relevant to Resto that other specs already included, adjusted to show in Resto spec.
      • Tracking for Water totems, Healing Rain, and Riptide's CD.
      • Ancestral Guidance/HTT tracking, similar to EM/AS; it automatically adjusts based on your choices. These do NOT show under Ele/Enh. You can enable them for Ele with no problem, for Enh they take up the same spot as the Feral Spirit CD tracker; you can move it down if you want to enable these there.
      • CD trackers for Mana Tide, Spirit Link Totem, and Tidal Waves
      • Earth Shield tracker; this works on anyone in your raid, whoever has YOUR earth shield (not anyone else's). No need to muck about with focus targets or entering names; it detects it automatically.
      • I did NOT include a Riptide duration tracker; you can roll 3 Riptides by default, and many more if you remove the CD with the glyph; tracking these via WA would be a nightmare and likely isn't the best way to go about it; I recommend a decent set of unit frames for healers like Healbot, Grid, or my favorite Vuhdo, for this purpose.
    • Updated Stormlash tracker; now detects other people's Stormlash uses AND gives you a duration timer, rather than just an "active" display.
    • Some adjustments to make for easier importing; I've combined several groups into single groups where they were already related; Lava Burst/Lava Surge, for instance, and EM/AS.
    • Version 1.4.7.5 of WeakAuras, which was updated yesterday. It SHOULD work just fine through Tuesday, if it breaks you just need to update WeakAuras.
    • I removed the "import file" with the straight .lua code; feedback regarding that was that it was more scary and intimidating than helpful, compared to simply importing, so I've gone back to the original system. I'll also be posting them soon either in a google document or in a post here to allow for existing WeakAuras users to just copy-paste them without having to download the package.

Links and everything are still in the OP.

Endus,

Any plans of updating the elemental spec to include Elemental Blast CD?

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

It would be awesome to include Spirit Link Totem on Resto Spec, aswell Elemental Blas on Elemental!

Great work, Endus!
    Thank you very much for the share.

This looks pretty sweet. I'll have to give this a try.

Trinket CD functionality would be awesome, if you add it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus4004 View Post
    Endus,

Any plans of updating the elemental spec to include Elemental Blast CD?

Quote Originally Posted by Drumlord View Post
    It would be awesome to include Spirit Link Totem on Resto Spec, aswell Elemental Blas on Elemental!

Great work, Endus!
    Thank you very much for the share.
    I need to add Elemental Blast in for everyone, actually. Complete mind-fart on that, I'll get it in this weekend.

Elemental Blast will be an additional bar to the right for all three specs, and it'll only show if you actually take the talent (like the other talent-specific ones I have in there). I know exactly what I'm doing with it, I just somehow overlooked it on my list in my rush to get that and everything else ready for the launch.

Spirit Link Totem's CD is already in; it's an outline bar on Healing Rain Totem that's green. I didn't think we'd need to track uptime as much, since the graphic is pretty visible. It's on Healing Rain because I didn't want to add yet another bar just for SLT, and they both have similar AoE applications.

Deleted
    If you are going to look at Elemental Blast, I would appreacite you to share name of Elemental Blast texture, because I was not able to find it in build-in WA browser. Some triggers unfortunately does not support automatic icon :/

Sweeeeeet! Great job once again

Deleted
    For some reason it doesnt track FS uptime, just the general shock CD of 4 secs is shown. Also, why didnt you include Elemental Blast?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    For some reason it doesnt track FS uptime, just the general shock CD of 4 secs is shown.
    It should be, it tracks it just fine for me.

It tracks it on your current target; if you're swapping targets or using a "cast on your focus" macro for FS, it won't show up. Otherwise, it would be tracking only one of several possible Flame Shocks, and this way you can easily see if your target has it applied.

Also, why didnt you include Elemental Blast?
    As said above, just an oversight, and I'll have it included in the next update, which should be very soon.

---------- Post added 2012-09-30 at 07:29 PM ----------

And by "soon", I mean "now"; it's been updated on Wowinterface and is available for download!

The only addition in 5.0.2 are the Elemental Blast bars. There are two sets; one for Ele/Resto, the other for Enh. This is due to layout complications; Enh has one extra bar, so I had to shift it over for them. I may rethink the layout at a future date to avoid this, but for now, this is how we're going. As with the other talent-specific stuff, the new bar turns on/off as you swap talents, as needed.

You've updated it for MOP and added both enhance and resto specs!? Good god Endus you really are spoiling us

Probably an easy thing to do, just can't find it. I'd like the cooldown bars to remain showing, even out of combat. Mainly for dungeons. Is this possible?