Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Most Beautiful Women in Europe?

What area of Europe generally has the most beautiful women (you know slinder, pretty, aesthetically pleasing to the eyes). I hear German women take the cake but I may be wrong. Have you seen the girl from Scrubs? Yeah shes pretty hot.

Edit: Girl from Scrubs name is Elliot in the show.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0149950/
    Last edited by Jaylock; 2012-08-31 at 05:28 PM.

I'm thinking there isn't some country in Europe where the genes got just right for them to have the most women that fit your description... So I'll go with none have the most, there are a bunch everywhere.
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Draenor EU

Pit Lord
    Sarah Chalke was born on 27 August 1976, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

first line in your link

anyway Sweden is a safe bet
    Last edited by S7orm; 2012-08-31 at 05:34 PM.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.8GHz
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x4GB 1600Mhz
    VGA: XFX Radeon HD 6990
    Drive: 1 x OCZ Vertex 3 240Gb + 1 x WD Caviar Black 1TB
    PSU: Corsair AX850W Case: Cooler Master HAF X CPU Heatsink: Noctua NH-D14

Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    Sarah Chalke was born on 27 August 1976, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

first line in your link
    She was raised in Germany, as a German citizen. Read on.

Sweden has 60% of the worlds sexiest women, true story.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

British women have the biggest boobs. It's because they're all fat though, so I pick Sweden. The Swedish handball team in the Olympics was just...

Romanian girls are pretty hot

Mechagnome
    Swedes because everyone is blond and everyone seem to think blond girls are hot for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    British women have the biggest boobs. It's because they're all fat though, so I pick Sweden. The Swedish handball team in the Olympics was just...
    Also, Big doesn't always equal good, British girls boobs are saggy and covered in freckles. Eurgh
    I've been to sweden and norway, I'd say norway has the most beautiful girls in my opinion.
    Last edited by AnarchyEU; 2012-08-31 at 05:39 PM.

The Balkan peninsula, (bosnia and herzegovina, Montenegro, etc) have the most beautiful women in Europe (I understand they're the South-Eastern part of Europe, if they're not part of Europe, then my apologies, as I understand they are).

Swedes??? seriously? damn maybe 1 or 2 exceptions COUNTRYWIDE, and rly rly MAYBE. My godmother lives there and huh whenever she comes to visit my family in Poland, from whence she and I come, she always states how our women/girls are awesome in comparition to those in Sweden. Their mostly fat, "viking/man-like" and with the look like of bad choped tree.
    Germans ones are even worse lol.

Anyway, most ppl say that our Polish girls are most pretty but I'd disagree (however there are plenty of awesome girsl everywhere out there). The true winners are: Czech,Ukrainian,Belarus. Everywhere that the Slav blood is strong and not mixed with anything. Whenever i was in Lvow(Lviv?) or Kiev I simply couldn't get my eyes away from them(and the competition with girls in my country is strong rly strong). So no sweden/germany/whatever just those....No contest rly no contest.

Stop saying Swedish girls! Arabs came here and we traded them for camels, not our brightest moment. Now we're left with This and this...
    My vote goes to Norway or Poland(Some of them bitches are mighty fine).
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

Old God
    Kate Beckinsale(Brit) is lovely.

Carolina Gynning(Swede) has always been a sexbomb

I have to say I'm well happy living in Sweden as a straight dude though, the last thing I can complain about is a lack of beautiful women.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    Some british girls are pretty darn hot, as long as they see a dentist first!

No idea, pretty girls everywhere

That would have to be Slovenia and Slovakia. You can't meet better chicks than that.

Being stationed in Europe with the Navy I've traveled all over this area and I have to say Lithuania by far was my favorite port for women I found attractive.
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

According to surveys, travelers regard swedish women as #2 in the world and our men as #1.

Eastern European women have that naughty vibe to them that I love.

Dutch women are generally also pretty beautiful too.

If I had to pick just one nation, I'd probably go for Czech Republic. I'm not big into generalisations though.