Working addon to manage SPriest cooldowns/dots/debuffs for 5.0.4

I've tried searching this, but apparently my search skills are subpar. Power Auras is currently being fixed for 5.0.4 and it is extremely buggy in its current state. I'm going to be raiding tonight with my spriest and was wondering if there a list of currently working tools with the 5.0.4 patch set that will help me keep uptime on my dots with easy visual cues in addition to letting me know if a buff is down, etc.

I'm not asking for "what's best", that's subjective. I just want to know what works right now that will help me maximize my dps throughput. Power Auras is normally amazing at this, but it's currently being revamped.

thanks all.

Tidy Plates would work for ure dots, which u can see across all enemy nameplates. Might not be what your looking for completely but it would do you fine for 1 raid atleast until u get chance to find something else.

Deleted
    If you like Power Auras try Weak Auras, it was updated at day one of the patch and works like a charm for me. I can give you some exports if you want to give it a try :P

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    I've tried searching this, but apparently my search skills are subpar. Power Auras is currently being fixed for 5.0.4 and it is extremely buggy in its current state. I'm going to be raiding tonight with my spriest and was wondering if there a list of currently working tools with the 5.0.4 patch set that will help me keep uptime on my dots with easy visual cues in addition to letting me know if a buff is down, etc.

I'm not asking for "what's best", that's subjective. I just want to know what works right now that will help me maximize my dps throughput. Power Auras is normally amazing at this, but it's currently being revamped.

thanks all.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Continued.html

Shows you CDs, DoTs, buffs, etc that you want to know. Also lets you see into the future to see when cooldowns/DoTs will be interacting badly and figure out the best cast order way in advance

I've been using NeedToKnow for years.

ClassTimer is a dot timer like addon that can buffs and debuffs on you and your target.

Event Horizon "continued", available through curse, or at wowinterface. Great addon for dot classes.