@Level 80 Characters

Hi. I am the WorldofWorkcraft. You may know me fr....
    Yeah just kidding.

Anyway, @you level 80's:

1. Which dungeons have you done (story/explorable) and how were they (mentioning PuG/friends helps as well here)?
    2. Is all of your gear up to par with your level?
    3. What is your highest crafting discipline at, and how many do you have at significant levels (have you crafted anything of note)?
    4. What is your World Completion %?
    5. Do you feel like you went to 80 too fast? (see: Game hasn't been out long at all)
    6. Did you intend to get to 80 quickly, or did it just happen?

Answer any or all (mainly interested in first 3). I'm just curious. I'm at 36 and have dabbled in crafting (made ONE rare sword for myself at 'high' cost for the hell of it), will do AC soon, and feel like I'm going at a pretty good pace. I work and such (see: name xD), so I only frequent the forums while at work (for the most part), but you probably see me pop up a good amount if work is boring. Anyway...

Thanks for your input!

Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post
    Hi. I am the WorldofWorkcraft. You may know me fr....
    Yeah just kidding.

Anyway, @you level 80's:

1. Which dungeons have you done (story/explorable) and how were they (mentioning PuG/friends helps as well here)?
    2. Is all of your gear up to par with your level?
    3. What is your highest crafting discipline at, and how many do you have at significant levels (have you crafted anything of note)?
    4. What is your World Completion %?
    5. Do you feel like you went to 80 too fast? (see: Game hasn't been out long at all)
    6. Did you intend to get to 80 quickly, or did it just happen?

Answer any or all (mainly interested in first 3). I'm just curious. I'm at 36 and have dabbled in crafting (made ONE rare sword for myself at 'high' cost for the hell of it), will do AC soon, and feel like I'm going at a pretty good pace. I work and such (see: name xD), so I only frequent the forums while at work (for the most part), but you probably see me pop up a good amount if work is boring. Anyway...

Thanks for your input!
    1. Havent done any dungeons as of yet, doing a few tonight though.
    2. Gear is close to par, weapons are at least.
    3. 400 Cooking, made some awesomesauce raspberry peach bars (26% magic find, 30% gold find for 30 mins). Other profession is Leatherworking, have it at around 200 (can't check atm, at work).
    4. World completion is right around 50-55%.
    5. + 6. Too fast? maybe. The first 3 days I wanted to progress as far as possible as soon as possible. I don't regret it though. I planned on doing everything possible in the game from the start so I have a long road ahead of me
    Last edited by Absolutist; 2012-08-31 at 08:05 PM.

1: I have done AC, Manner and TA. I also did the level 60 dungeon but 2 had to go at what i assumed is the last boss. I would have done more bu not enough people at my level yet (will have all dungeons done with my guild on monday i hope) . I also reached what i assume is the last boss in AC explorable. But again couldnt finish this time due to me running out of time(was a guild group).
    2: I think most of my gear is of a good enough level apart from my daggers. Everything else is 75+
    3: Jeweler level 383. If i had more time it would be 400 to day. But wont be playing till monday.
    4: High 40% if i am not mistaken (honestly it could be 20, it could be 80 i have no idea the 40% is a guess)
    5: To fast? Nope, i have had to stop playing for roughly 20 hours longer then i would of liked to wait for a friend who was forced to work and to gt new internet working, that also made me slow down my game play as i always about 4 levels ahead of my friend, which was made worse by my crafting level up (he didnt craft and due to that fell back even more). This combined with using a chair that would cripple one of the elder dragons made me hit 80 a day or 2 slower then i normally would of.
    6: I played slower then my average pace, which was uncomfortable for me, however if my average pace meant i was only 20 at this stage i honestly wouldnt have mind. I never intended to level fast, however i never do in any game i just tend to.

This may be assuming the point of this thread a bit, but may i add, just because people play differently to you does not make there play style wrong, i can assure you that anything i missed out i will do with my alts. And the only part of leveling fast that is a pain for me is the fact that there is under 100 others on my server of this level thus making orr a pain in the ass to do.

---------- Post added 2012-08-31 at 09:26 PM ----------

O and to add, this week was my holiday before studying , I decide to only play GW2 because i am dedicated to number 1 in a class that has 10 students all of which would have been in any other years top 3, if not number 1. So i wont get to play as much come the 10th.