Lightbulb Guild Wars 2 - Blurry Visuals.

Not sure if this is the right section, but I didn't want to post technical problems in the Guild Wars 2. Move if necessary.
    Apologies if incorrect section.

Currently, I'm averaging about 40 fps which is not bad for my system imo, and totally fine for my perception of my experience with the game.
    The problem is my visuals are a bit blurry. Not sure why this is.
    Here's a screenshot with my settings in the graphics menu.
    Screenshot.
    In that screeny you can't really see how blurry my character for some reason but you can kinda see it from the guys at the back and the background models in general.
    Any help on my settings would be great e.g. are they correct for my system?

My system is:
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    Nvidia GTX 460
    Intel Core2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz
    8gb of 1333mhz DDR3 RAM

Also, dual monitor - Primary 1920x1080, secondary 1400 x 900

I can OC this stuff if needed but I'm not really fussed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: forgot about dual monitor.
    Last edited by Thunderfap; 2012-08-31 at 11:15 PM.

Try switching texture quality from medium to high or ultra if that makes difference, it kinda looks like texture quality issue to me more than blurring.

Also make sure you aren't forcing any AA/AF settings from graphics drivers but have it "application-controlled".
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Well most of your settings are on low, and you have none of the check boxes checked in the lower part ( the ones about textures). You will just need to change some serttings around until you find the balance between graphics and fps.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

10+ Year Old Account
    It's more than likely the subsample setting. It renders the game at a resolution lower than what you have it set so it'll look stretched or blurry. Try putting it on native and see if that fixes it.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    It's more than likely the subsample setting. It renders the game at a resolution lower than what you have it set so it'll look stretched or blurry. Try putting it on native and see if that fixes it.
    I have a feeling this might be it. the text in cutscenes looks like shit. I'll try it and report back.

EDIT: It is! Thanks very much. Feels silly for not noticing it ^.^ Thread complete :3
    Last edited by Thunderfap; 2012-08-31 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Fix'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    That would be my first guess, 2nd is the LOD setting your using is really low and you have the blur background option enabled. So objects close to you are rendered in less detail then blurred.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.