Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by peteypuff View Post
    dunno about feral or guardian but i solo'd ony on both of my boomkins today, i could do it pre-patch but i have nearly bis gear and it was a huge pain, now it's basically a guaranteed 1 shot. i can just spam rejuv on myself or if i start to get worried ns healing touch myself, my ns healing touches have been critting me for 130k+ which helps a lot. i only had a little bit of a scare with the adds on my first run, saved celestial alignment for adds on my 2nd boomy and they all went down really fast.

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-01 at 04:52 AM ----------

    just look at wowhead, the drop is on the loot table for both difficulties.
    How Did you deal with the main Add rush when she takes off? Save Starfall, Pop Barkskin, Detonate 3 Shrooms and then Astral Storm? Since we lost thorns (and I at least find my shrooms hitting a LOT less hard than they used to), we seem to have limited options for AoEing clumps of stuff that get in our face.

    I tried it in my boomkin spec about an hour ago (usually 2 man it as Feral Tank with a Ranged dps.) Couldnt even manage to push her to phase 2. Not sure how you are keeping yourself healed with just Rejuv. She was hitting me like a truck, and I ended up having to chain cast Healing Touch quite frequently just to keep my health up. Finally gave up and went back to Guardian and soloed her the time consuming way. Might try it again next week, see if I can survive long enough to push her to P2.

    No idea how I am going to deal with P3, if I was having trouble staying topped up on Health in P1, the Fears would likely throw an even bigger wrench in the works.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2012-09-02 at 03:34 AM.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    How Did you deal with the main Add rush when she takes off? Save Starfall, Pop Barkskin, Detonate 3 Shrooms and then Astral Storm? Since we lost thorns (and I at least find my shrooms hitting a LOT less hard than they used to), we seem to have limited options for AoEing clumps of stuff that get in our face.
    Starfall (Use CA if Starfall isn't up) > Shrooms > DoTs while trying to keep Rejuv up and Healing Touch as needed. (Don't forget Nature's Swiftness / Barkskin for defensive if necessary.) It's hard to heal through the damage when all the whelps are on you, but if you can get at least 1/3 of them dead quickly enough, the damage becomes more healable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    I tried it in my boomkin spec about an hour ago (usually 2 man it as Feral Tank with a Ranged dps.) Couldnt even manage to push her to phase 2. Not sure how you are keeping yourself healed with just Rejuv. She was hitting me like a truck, and I ended up having to chain cast Healing Touch quite frequently just to keep my health up. Finally gave up and went back to Guardian and soloed her the time consuming way. Might try it again next week, see if I can survive long enough to push her to P2.
    Keep Rejuv up and Healing Touch every 1-3 damage spells depending on how much damage you took (by then she would have knocked your health to about ~50%; remember your Healing Touch can heal a lot now, like almost 30% of your health). Get through Eclipses as fast as you can too, because Healing Touch drains your mana very fast.

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    No idea how I am going to deal with P3, if I was having trouble staying topped up on Health in P1, the Fears would likely throw an even bigger wrench in the works.
    After the adds are dead (they need to die fast if they aren't already), if you keep yourself above 80% health then you won't die in a single Fear. It's the same as P1, just be a bit more cautious about your health. P2 is harder than P3 so if you're past that point you're basically home-free.
    Last edited by ponens; 2012-09-02 at 03:52 AM.

  3. #23
    Oh yeah druid rocks yeah

  4. #24
    The Patient Quackie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Batix View Post
    huh... always thought it was 25m. Guess I should start soloing 10.
    Likewise! (If I start playing again of course lol)

    Awesome Avy/Sig btw. I'm kinda jelly over here. ;p

  5. #25
    Was really easy as boomKING. Cenarion Ward is king here, just keep it on cd and make sure you got rejuv on and use healing touch when needed. I used cd's when whelps come in p2 with pre planted shrooms, starfall and hurricane. Tbh the trash seemed harder with their armor debuff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •