I would like to give PvP as feral a go (since this will be my OS), I'm not intersted, for now in playing Boomkin or Resto.
I would like to know:
1) should I get pvp gems
- with pure pvp power/resilianse in other than red sockets or
- mix-stat pvp power/resiliance gems into other than red sockets
- should I get plain matery/crit/hast gems?
2) the enchanting should be close to cat (pve)?
3) how much pvp power/resiliance is good?
Here is my druid - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...keket/advanced (I will not enchant, socket items with lower ilvl than 390).
3) is "maim" as a talent any good or should I just stay with "Rip" and "FB"? as combopoint use skills?
4) crits or mastery or hase? which should I concentrate on, or just try to get some of each?
I know this all will change in month or so, but I just would like to play the druid to fullest of it skills