"Well Read" and Scarlet Crusade Tabard

Hey all,

Is it possible to finish the achievement? All guides and comments I read state that majority of the books are gathered in SM and Scholomance. Obviously the revamp effected these 2 dungeons and now there are no books at all. This is extremely frustrating to say the least.

Also I am guessing the Tabard has been removed from the game?

I really wish Blizzard would give more of a heads up on what is being removed each patch.

I think some of the books can be found elsewhere in the world and any that are removed have likely been relocated. Where, I wouldn't know unfortunately. Would think at least some would remain in the revamps.

There's probably a guide for it in the wowhead comment section. Else I wouldn't have been able to do it when achievements were released ~4 years ago. Sure wasn't easy with the level 80 elite stormwind guards and me being 70 :s

Edit: The Invasion of Draenor, The Lich King Triumphant and The Seven Kingdoms from Scholomance seems to be unobtainable atm. All SM books can be found elsewhere though, like in Undercity for example.
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2012-09-01 at 10:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne