10+ Year Old Account

Question Spell Book Filter- Would you agree?

The spell book seems a bit crammed.

I would appreciate a dual filter for it. I'm sure it would help out a lot.

Separating passives from spells.

As of right now i have 7 pages with 12 spells/passives on each. It reminds me of when i had spells and ranks of spells.

*Scroll through spell book to rank 5 Shadow Bolt* , is what it currently reminds me of.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    this is probably the most annoying thing for me in the patch, the spell book is such a cluster fuck now. any sort of filtering would be appreciated at this moment.

I don't get this. It's needlessly cluttered. You should be able to sort things in some way. Buffs, dots, strikes, etc. It's a nightmare going back to classes I've barely played or haven't played in years trying to find different spells and abilities at the moment. I rarely don't see where Ghostcrawler is coming from, even when I don't agree with him, but his reply to this has me puzzled.

one more glorious moment in patch. its just question of time before we see some1 defending them over this as well

Quote Originally Posted by opath View Post
    this is probably the most annoying thing for me in the patch, the spell book is such a cluster fuck now. any sort of filtering would be appreciated at this moment.
    You said it, it's pure chaos atm. The suggested change of seperating passives and actives might work, blizz said they're working on it. Source: http://www.buffed.de/World-of-Warcra...504-1021643/2/
    It's in the interview somewhere at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post

Also, alextrazsa has the spells Detect Pregnancy and Track Babies.

Quote Originally Posted by hunteromg View Post
    one more glorious moment in patch. its just question of time before we see some1 defending them over this as well
    I know, change is soooo scary. People only like the change because they are mindless fanboys, rite? Oh the tears, they won't stop.

Quote Originally Posted by hunteromg View Post
    Must hurt a lot to be you.

@topic: a separate tab for the passives would be cool.