Deleted

"The Golden Lotus prerequisite for daily quests from other factions"

what does gc mean with this statement?

You can only start the Shadopan and Celestial dailies when you are Revered with the Golden Lotus.
    Last edited by Agramonia; 2012-09-01 at 12:01 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Agramonia View Post
    You can only start the Shadopan and Celestial dailies when you are Revered with the Golden Lotus.
    Although it's rather easy to get it - you just do quests in the valley

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Although it's rather easy to get it - you just do quests in the valley
    2nd quest zone?

Quote Originally Posted by ReLaXeD View Post
    2nd quest zone?
    Nono, Vale of Eternal Blossoms, the level 90 zone in the middle. It will take some time when you are 90 to get to Revered.

But, there are plenty of other dailies that you can do along side GL. Order of the Cloud Serpents, Klaxxi, Tillers, Anglers just to name a few.

Was surprised to find that Golden Lotus was needed for some others. But whatever, it's fine, and as a lore nerd I kinda like how we gotta prove ourselves to one group before the others will accept us fully.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And as GC pointed out, despite awarding VP gear, these factions are no longer mandatory thanks to LFR.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Somehow i'm glad to hear this. i would've liked to get the Shado-Pan exalted as soon as possible so i could obtain the tiger mount, but if i need to get Revered with Golden Lotus first it's gonna take longer. but it is good, it gives more of an adventure idea to first get to know a faction before the other will trust/accept you.