Get gear from a season that has already ended

Hey, I just started leveling a rogue and I think this season's rogue gear looks really awesome, but I doubt I'm able to get to level 85 in a month, is there any way to get this seasons gear after it's already ended?

Deleted
    It'll be available for honor in MoP I assume?

Normally, gear from the last season on each expansion makes its way to the Legacy PvP Armor vendor, so you should be able to get your hands on it.

Deleted
    Not able to be 85 in a month? Bro, I can get 85 more than easy in a week with schoolwork and a side-job.

Deleted
    well u can still get Gladiator gear, which was the first Season of TBC armor, so its like 99.9% sure its gonna be available

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh it will be there mate, unless they change something this time, also you can get to 85 pretty easy with taking your time without hierlooms and without spending many hours, so you might get to 85 before then anyway itl take you longer to get the honor for it all than to get to 85 lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadith View Post
    well u can still get Gladiator gear, which was the first Season of TBC armor, so its like 99.9% sure its gonna be available
    Gladiator? Where?

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suneca View Post
    Gladiator? Where?
    Area 52, Netherstorm

Quote Originally Posted by Suneca View Post
    Gladiator? Where?
    You can buy the main pieces from the vendor in Area 52, but the matching belt and boots are no longer available.