Deleted

Addon to track Nether Tempest

Hey, I'm playing Fire Mage and I'm wondering if there's an addon to track Nether Tempest out?

Using a weak aura here, u could also use forte exorsist. Both addons can give you alot of extra things to play with aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    check this thread...with the new combustion helper you get also the MageBombTracker(or you can just dl the MageBombTracker.).So you have everything no mater spec or bomb talent you re using

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Comb-Fu-Panda
    Last edited by Jimm3; 2012-09-01 at 01:07 PM.

Deleted
    Thank you guys.

I always use NeedToKnow for things I need to track (as well as a few power/weak auras here and there)
    But if you are looking for a Bar style way of tracking Anything (Buff, Debuff, Internal CD, Spell CD, Useable Actions) NeedToKnow is great for that
    And Really easy to configure

Deleted
    There's a bunch of addon for doing this:
    Forte exorcist, needtoknow, power aura, etc

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using Tellmewhen for Arcane, whenever Nether Tempest falls off my screen turns dark blue for a moment to remind me to reapply it. It also tracks PoM, Power and Mana Gem for me. But I think I'll change it to Needtoknow

For Fire I use CombustionHelper, and for Frost I use Needtoknow to track the cooldowns on Frost Bomb, Freeze and Frozen Orb.

There are lots of functional addons working in similar ways, I can't tell you which one is the best, but for MoP I think I'll stick to Needtoknow for Arcane and Frost and CombustionHelper for Fire.