Noteable ret paladin Butosai looking for casual guild (no mon,tues raids)

Hello readers, I am Butosai.

Due to work complications my schedule has changed and forced me to go more casual. I am looking for a guild for me and my girlfriend (who is actually good) that raids 3 days a week (may do 4) and does not raid on mondays or tuesdays. She has pretty much every 85 toon and I would like to stay ret pally or go arms/fury warrior or reroll monk.

As far as my qualifications at one point in firelands I held 5 top 10 ranks at one time. During dragon soul I took my gaming career to the next level, achieving holding rank 1 on 4 different fights at the same time in dragonsoul 25H before I left the game for work complications.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ion-dps-thread
    This is the thread I made to help rets increase their dps. It shows my knowledge of the class and the communities knowledge of my skill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0eN9...ature=youtu.be
    The video I made of our first madness kill. Make note of the comments on the video, one of them labeling me as the best ret paladin in the world at the time.

As long as you have completed dragon soul 8/8 heroic by now that is good enough for me. Would prefer 25 man. If you feel me and my girlfriend would be a great addition to your guild please leave contact info here, message me via mmo-champion mail, or log on to nerzhul us alliance and send me an ingame mail.

Thanks

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bumpity bump

B ump
    bump

hope you'll still help out pallies that are having dps problems!

bump
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

free bump for a guy worthy of a great guild...sad to see RL getting in the way Butosai! GL finding a home that allows your talent to shine

Quote Originally Posted by Athama View Post
    free bump for a guy worthy of a great guild...sad to see RL getting in the way Butosai! GL finding a home that allows your talent to shine
    thanks man

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

&&*()_+_+&^%^

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bumpahumpitybump

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^