Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

How to get guild to level 25 FAST!

--removed exploit description--
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-09-01 at 05:23 PM.

Deleted
    anyone the equilevant to horde?

Deleted
    Don't know about horde sorry, should of put (Alliance) in title my fault!

Deleted
    For turning in dailys as much as they want? Blizzard are the one letting us turn it in as many times as we want.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethus456 View Post
    --snip--
    is it Repeatable? or have to remake toons over and over to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    And enjoy having your ban.
    this guy is the one that will go tell blizzard to fix it
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-09-01 at 05:23 PM.

Deleted
    Yes it is repeatable as many times as you want on the 1 toon

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of like the intelligence behind that suggestion.. Particularly the one to make lvl 1's repeatedly. Translates into create an insane amount of load on the databases...
    I am sure Blizzard will never notice. And if they hear about it will be extremely happy about the creativity... I wouldn't be surprised if they'd hand out "rewards" for it..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I kind of like the intelligence behind that suggestion.. Particularly the one to make lvl 1's repeatedly. Translates into create an insane amount of load on the databases...
    I am sure Blizzard will never notice. And if they hear about it will be extremely happy about the creativity... I wouldn't be surprised if they'd hand out "rewards" for it..
    You don't make level 1's repeatedly? and i'm sure they will

Great. Thanks. Now they're going to nerf guild XP again.

Can confirm this does indeed work, went and tested it on 2 different lvl 1's in a lvl 1 guild I made myself.
    Handed in a few times on both of them, netting over 500.000 guild xp in a matter of seconds, along with hundreds of guild rep.
    I am absolutely sure this is not intended, so I have sent in a bug report and ticket about it immediately.
    Use at your own risk. Sure hope I wont get banned for testing it and then reporting.

someone just came and killed the guy
    게임 은 어렵~~

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Must be awesome to look at the first page of Ownedcore and come here and pretend like you know something. If you want to up your post count or whatever you're doing at least do it in a legitimate fashion. Baiting people with the lure of guild xp which will probably get them banned is just a bad practice.
    Last edited by fears; 2012-09-01 at 03:16 PM.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

You can also spam click the fishing advertisers. I actually got stuck in an infinite loop of accept/turn-in because of a bad macro. By the time I'd realised what was happening (I clicked the poster and then afk'd) we were already two guild levels higher. I moved away and disabled the Auto-Turn-In addon but will probably still get banned along with everyone else taking advantage of this oversight.

It's not a bug. It's legit. It's just badly designed and badly implemented. No doubt, Blizzard will play the "Well you should've known better" card and ban people anyway. Can't wait for the QQ from people who legitimately went to the quests as part of their usual experience. This is just what Blizzard needs on the opening weekend of a massive rival: A swift wave of bans.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Exp has been removed from this quest

Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    You can also spam click the fishing advertisers. I actually got stuck in an infinite loop of accept/turn-in because of a bad macro. By the time I'd realised what was happening (I clicked the poster and then afk'd) we were already two guild levels higher. I moved away and disabled the Auto-Turn-In addon but will probably still get banned along with everyone else taking advantage of this oversight.

It's not a bug. It's legit. It's just badly designed and badly implemented. No doubt, Blizzard will play the "Well you should've known better" card and ban people anyway. Can't wait for the QQ from people who legitimately went to the quests as part of their usual experience. This is just what Blizzard needs on the opening weekend of a massive rival: A swift wave of bans.
    Everyone knows that using exploits will get you punished.

Definition:

Exploit: to take advantage of (a person, situation, etc), esp unethically or unjustly for one's own ends

Whoever found this should have reported it as a bug. OP should never have posted this on these forums and should be infracted as a minimum for doing so. Exploits harm the community and the game as a whole.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fears View Post
    Must be awesome to look at the first page of Ownedcore and come here and pretend like you know something. If you want to up your post count or whatever you're doing at least do it in a legitimate fashion. Baiting people with the lure of guild xp which will probably get them banned is just a bad practice.
    Not trying to bait anyone or increase my 'post count' I don't care was just something I found out and decided to tell people?

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL... so the trick is, get your guild exp out of it, and then report what you think is a bug.

*walks away whistling* just another concerned citizen here, nothing to see.
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I be banned for doing this? I did it, and got my guild XP to exhalted in a random level 25 guild I joined, just to buy myself the scorpion mount. Can I expect a incoming ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Glitter View Post
    Can I be banned for doing this? I did it, and got my guild XP to exhalted in a random level 25 guild I joined, just to buy myself the scorpion mount. Can I expect a incoming ban?
    doubt it, doesn't affect anyone

I don't know. It's a matter of whether Blizzard feels like taking the blame or not.

When you consider previous bugs like this (Wrath BG Levelling) you had to go out of your way to "exploit" it. This requires little to no effort and can be happened upon accidently. I put in a ticked asap but haven't gotten a response. I actually got Exalted from my first turn in of the Fishing advert. I wasn't even trying to do anything naughty xD Oh well, no doubt a 3-14 day ban is inc.