Thread: Stuck leveling.

Stuck leveling.

I don't usually reach out to forums to solve these issues but I'm lost with GW2.

At only lvl 11 I'm at a total lost how to lvl atm (lvl 11 sylvani) I've done all the quests, vistas, skill points, interest points etc. but i'm still several levels behind the next area. I've been told to go to another races starting area but I have no clue how to get there. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, I wasn't even that interested in the game but a housemate bought it for me and it's freaking fun. Very impressed with it so far.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2012-09-01 at 03:32 PM.

To get to other starter zones you have to go to Lions Arch. Normally you wouldn't go until like level 30, but it's a good way to travel. To get there, go into your main city and look for the swirly purple portal on the map, that will take you to an area with 4 other portals to other cities. Enjoy!

Tip: Gather everything you see in terms of trees/ores, they give TONS of xp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either run through the zone and do Dynamic Events or go to another zone.

To reach the other zones, go into your race's main city, for a Sylvari, it's "The Grove". In each city is a purple portal that brings you to "Lion's Arch", which is basically the Capital city of all races. In there are portals to all other cities, like "Rata Sum" for the Asura or "The Black Citadel" for the Charr.

There's an asura gate in the sylvari city that takes you to other cities.

Other than that have you done any crafting? Also did you do events?

Cheers, found the asura gate. I've stopped and done every event I come across and I've done as much crafting as I can to my knowledge. I'm sure down the track I'll realise where i went wrong but meh, awesome game nonetheless.