Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mercs213 View Post
    should go here and file a complaint with the BBC
    The British Broadcasting Corporation?

Didnt he make Big Rig trucks? Good god Why would ANYONE buy this game.
    Why does Ghostcrawler hate paladins?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    A ret paladin killed his parents.

Stood in the Fire
    LOL!!!!! Corrected, long day at work and triple-tasking.

Called this shit back in August. Friggin lousy developer.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post17930916

I hate getting to OT but it kinda is. The motivation to defend the creators of the game is based purely on hype, ideas, and 6 screenshots which could easily be Maya mock-ups. As I mentioned on the last page, I'm signed up, I would love to see this game created as they've described it, and I personally don't think it's a scam, but the lead designer made fucking the backbone code for Big Rigs FFS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD3OfVVVI88 Yikes
    Corsair 500r - [email protected] - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

(Gonna post a guide to getting a refund TB re-tweeted in-case there are members who maybe want a little help if they desire a refund)

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...und-From-Steam
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-12-19 at 09:38 PM.

http://kotaku.com/5969927/some-war-z...?tag=The-War-Z

I find it harder and harder to see how this thing was not intended as a scam as more things show up.
    You won't find an expanded version of my avatar here.

You know..... I never thought that getting your game sold on Steam would be a bad thing hahahaha

I keep thinking about all those GreenLight titles, indie devs just chomping to get their games posted on Steam.

Oh and i finally got that Gamespy article read, I about fell outta my chair when I read this:

Sergey Titov: I'm sure there'll be people who will look into small details and will say "no I was mislead," where in fact they imagined something to themselves without checking details first. I'm sure that Steam have it's refund policies that should handle those situations.
    I knew this guy was no good after he made that comment about the Dead Lingor and preordering to put food on their table. Ya F**K that guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post

I find it harder and harder to see how this thing was not intended as a scam as more things show up.
    That's kind of a difficult one, one could argue they got "inspired" on those images, but is still sort of weird that the zombies in the pics are doing the same poses.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post

I'm actually finding this down right appalling.
    I hope they get sued for everything they got. The entire game at this point is one giant cash grab taking advantage of the DayZ community.

I don't think I've been more angry at a company/game before, especially for a game I hadn't planned on buying anyway.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 10:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    That's kind of a difficult one, one could argue they got "inspired" on those images, but is still sort of weird that the zombies in the pics are doing the same poses.
    I don't really think you can call it inspired when it's exactly the same .

Well it seems that Steam has removed the ability to buy the game. The game info is still up on their site but you can not buy it. LOL. Justice for the gamers!
    "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy." -Alexander Tytler

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    I'm actually finding this down right appalling.
    I hope they get sued for everything they got. The entire game at this point is one giant cash grab taking advantage of the DayZ community.

I don't think I've been more angry at a company/game before, especially for a game I hadn't planned on buying anyway.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 10:13 PM ----------

I don't really think you can call it inspired when it's exactly the same .
    I'm just trying to be devil's advocate... same happens with some league of legends artworks, some champs have the extremely similar poses on certain skins (iirc there are two legacy skins that have the same pose, spectacular sivir and feral warwick)... but yeah, it's quite obvious on the warZ side.

I was quite close to buying it on the spot when i saw it on steam because of the Z in the name i thought it was the standalone dayz game . I did however look it up and now i have spent way too many hours reading about all the bullcrap about the company and game. I am quite surprised about all this, never heard of anything like it.
    Furypie Arms/Fury warrior armory

World of logs parses

http://www.youtube.com/user/akamikeb?feature=g-user-u akaMikeb awesomest youtube gamer/reviewer out there. (it is not me)

Quote Originally Posted by Furypie View Post
    I was quite close to buying it on the spot when i saw it on steam because of the Z in the name i thought it was the standalone dayz game . I did however look it up and now i have spent way too many hours reading about all the bullcrap about the company and game. I am quite surprised about all this, never heard of anything like it.
    haha yeah I thought it was the fabled DayZ standalone. Lucky for me something was not sitting right so I did my research and ran into the shitstorm that is Sergey
    "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy." -Alexander Tytler

Quote Originally Posted by Zechs-cenarius View Post
    Well it seems that Steam has removed the ability to buy the game. The game info is still up on their site but you can not buy it. LOL. Justice for the gamers!
    Yeah its been removed and refunds incoming i guess
    You are lying! I never hit you! YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, LISA!

"Spunkykitty 2 hours ago
    [twitter.com]

Mr Kewk (developer of war Z) Is having the time of his life in vegas with our money after the pulled the shiz on steam."

Found this comment on one of the kotakus articles .... and its just stupid how big of a scam it is, im glad i didnt buy it but hey look Kewk is having a blast in Las* Vegas!
    Last edited by MrDeadcruel; 2012-12-19 at 11:46 PM.

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Quote Originally Posted by MrDeadcruel View Post
    "Spunkykitty 2 hours ago
    [twitter.com]

Mr Kewk (developer of war Z) Is having the time of his life in vegas with our money after the pulled the shiz on steam."

Found this comment on one of the kotakus articles .... and its just stupid how big of a scam it is, im glad i didnt buy it but hey look Kewk is having a blast in New Vegas!
    Aslong as people get their refunds they'll be able to stick it to him. Heck even if had bought the game and enjoyed the game (fat chance) I'd get a refund out of principle.
    I hope people do try for a refund as there's no better way to stick to them then using your wallet.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-12-19 at 11:33 PM.

"Spunkykitty 2 hours ago
    [twitter.com]

Found this comment on one of the kotakus articles .... and its just stupid how big of a scam it is, im glad i didnt buy it but hey look Kewk is having a blast in New Vegas!
    Las Vegas.

China hasn't nuked us yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtKAm3nzg6I Gonna leave this here if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Las Vegas.

China hasn't nuked us yet.
    ahahahha epic mistake kinda late here so im tired

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

"Spunkykitty 2 hours ago
    [twitter.com]

Found this comment on one of the kotakus articles .... and its just stupid how big of a scam it is, im glad i didnt buy it but hey look Kewk is having a blast in Las* Vegas!
    So.... a random person says he is in Vegas and you believe him without question?

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 07:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtKAm3nzg6I Gonna leave this here if anyone is interested.
    Go a few pages back and you can see my review on that shit head. Spoiler: It's the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.