8/8 HM Resto Druid and Holy/Spriest LF MoP

Package Consists Of:
    -Restoration Druid
    -Holy or Shadow Priest, no preference come MoP, whichever you need! - Have raiding experience in T11 T12 and T13 as both!

Armory
    Runout - Kargath
    Mimoo - Kargath

Times & Days:
    I, the priest currently attend school for one more semester which ends in December, therefore for now I will be unable to raid Wednesday or Thursday nights. If you raid one of these nights and this isn't an issue for you, it isn't an issue for me and can make any and all other raid nights needed!

The Restoration druid has open availability in terms of days.

As for times we would prefer to end by 12-12:30 est at the latest and start no earlier than 7 est at the earliest again. Whether the realm is PST MST CT or EST makes no difference to us.

About Us:
    -I started raiding casually at the end of BC on a warrior, for Wrath switched to a priest where I cleared 4/5 ToGC when it was current, 10/12 ICC when it was current.
    -In Cataclysm we both went 4/13 HM T11, 5/7 HM T12 pre nerf and 8/8 HM T13 at 20%. We would have had the H Spine/Madness kills earlier had vacations not taken us away from the game.
    -We exhibit high caliber class and raid ability, along with awareness.
    -We enjoy playing with people that are social, We're not looking for a guild where people log on for raid, then log off. A sense of community within a guild leads to a tight knit raid team.
    -Looking to join a 10/25 man guild pushing progress and competing for the top few spots on server ranking.
    -We both spend a large amount of time researching all aspects of playing our respective classes, as we both strive to be the best possible players at our classes.
    -We come prepared for fights with the appropriate flasks/food and most importantly an understanding of the encounter as we spend a lot of time researching the encounters ahead of time.

Requests & Requirements:
    -8/8H DS On Farm Along With Previous T12/T11 Content
    -Active Realm & Guild
    -Stable Realm Economy & Raid Competition
    -Will CONSIDER 10 Man Guilds Also!
    -Will Transfer To Horde or Alliance!
    -Not looking for a guild that is just starting or is Mass Recruiting for MoP
    -Not looking for a guild recruiting for bench spots!

Available For Vent Interviews

Thanks! Looking Forward To Hearing From You!

* Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
    ** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/ne...he-guild-realm

8/8 H DS 25 - US 222nd
    6/7 HM t12
    10/13 H t11
    US 208th Light of Dawn pre 4.0

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
    GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
    Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
    or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
    Redien, Deadraught, Pathosìs

Apply at
    www.blessthemartyrguild.com

Deleted
    A little about us

Eternal Life has been around for a very long time, ranging all the way back to Kara. There have only been two Guild Leaders in all of that time, with the second one being the co-gm for all of the time prior. We've always been known for being the type of guild that gets stuff done, but still keeps the game fun and enjoyable. When working on progression, the atmosphere is kept serious. That being said, the rest of the time is generally very light, friendly, and full of jokes. Our guild has a lot of heart, and we are absolutely 100% loyal to our raiders.

We value good players, but value loyalty and consistency with attendance just as much. If you're a loyal person and willing to show up and work towards getting the job done, this is the guild for you.

We use a very easy to understand, custom DKP system in order to keep loot distribution as fair as we possibly can.

Our progression raiding schedule is:

Sunday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Monday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Tuesday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Thursday: 7:45-11:00 EST

We also do an optional alt run on Saturdays at 7:45 EST.

Progression

We may not be full of server first kills, but we do always stay within the top few alliance guilds on this server.

We are currently:

[8/8] Heroic 25 man Dragonsoul with Glory of the Dragonsoul Raider

On to you..

- Are the times I posted suitable for you to raid? I know you mentioned Thursdays may be an issue and we do require at least 90% attendance to all raids during progression. If it is only until December, I'm sure we could work something out until then.

If this isn't a problem I strongly suggest you drop us an application at:

www.eternallife.guildomatic.com

Thank you both for taking the time to consider We look forward to a response

Hey there Runout and Mimoo,

I'd love to chat with both of you. I'm currently looking for 1 healer (Resto Druid/Holy Priest/Mistweaver) and 1 caster DPS (Spriest/Moonkin/Lock) for core slots for MoP, and would be interested in chatting with you regarding your schedule to see if we could work something out.

Short and sweet, we're 13/13, 7/7, and 8/8hm (Day 1 of the 10% madness kill) 25 man guild (US 171) holding many server firsts. We raid Monday - Thursday 7-11 CST, give or take for progression (right now we're farming 8/8hm 25 in approx 1.5 -2 hrs Tuesday nights). With our current roster, we will be making a run for top 75 US.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

~Biahnca (RealID: mmsteele19@hotmail.com)
    www.theafflictedguild.org/forums

*** Recruitment Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuNgux7RQ2o ***
    My Beautiful Signature by Shyama <3

Hey guys!

I saw your post on the forums and wanted to also post it here to make sure you saw.

<Semantics> is currently looking for a skilled resto druid and spriest to add to our roster. We're a 25 man progression guild located on Area52 with a current ranking of US71 25m. We do not recruit for the bench. I know you're also concerned about the server, and it is a high pop PVE server. We plan on hitting MOP hard and we're looking for players who would be interested in doing the same. You can add me to realID with alishah3232@gmail.com or just find me in game on Prowleress.

Raid times
    Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 EST

Progression
    13/13 Heroic 25m
    7/7 Heroic 25m
    8/8 Heroic 25m

Recruitment Needs (as of 8/2/2012)

*High*
    Warlock
    Boomkin
    Ele
    Mage
    Shadow Priest

*Medium*
    Resto Druid

*Low*
    Warrior
    Hunter
    Ret

As always, please feel free to apply if you feel you could offer improvement to our current raiding roster. Exceptional applicants of any class and spec are always welcome.

About Us
    <Semantics> is a 25-man Heroic raiding guild. We were formed several months prior to the launch of Cataclysm as a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. The founding members of <Semantics> were those who would PuG unique Wrath achievements such as the Immortal, Herald of the Titans, A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind and Fire, just to name a few. We wanted to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
    We are a progression guild, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of your class, have high attendance (90-100%), have great situational awareness, and of course show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character. We offer a fun but serious raiding environment, striving for the highest progression possible.

Loot Policy
    We use a loot council system for the distribution of loot. This council is comprised of three officers who decide who will receive the specific piece of loot. The system is open, where every member can see who is up for consideration. During progression, it is not uncommon for us to outfit certain players with loot that will give us the best chance for success.

Point of Contact
    RealID: sauce@semanticsguild.com
    Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef

Website
    To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com

Hi Runout, and hello Mimoo. My name is Joey (aka Kroddish). I think you should check us out at Tribe Gaming (www.tribegaming.com). We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 11 years, with active chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting for Mists of Pandaria.

Tribe is more than just a Guild - we're a community. If you're looking for a place to have fun killing internet dragons with fellow gaming enthusiasts, we're definitely for you. We're currently recruiting to get a strong start into Mists of Pandaria. As far as raids go, spots and loot are earned via performance and consistent attendance (75% over the last month to get preference). If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd earn a solid spot on our raid team.

As a community composed heavily of working adults, we definitely have firsthand knowledge of, and sympathy toward, a busy schedule. Tribe is first a gaming community, and in WoW, a close second is a raid team. It is our primary activity together. That said, many of our most cherished members are not raiders, or have had entire tiers unable to raid. This is definitely acceptable, so long as your intent is known. Our view is that schedules change much more easily than people do. We'd love to welcome great people, even if they're unable to raid right off the bat, or even if they don't ever intend to raid at all.

Here's some of our points of interest:

• Server: US-Bloodhoof - Horde
    • Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST
    • Current Progression: 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul 25

Please hit me up at zarnsy@gmail.com or PM me on our website to learn more. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!
    Last edited by Kroddish; 2012-09-03 at 07:41 AM.

Average Joes is a recently formed level 25 raiding guild on the horde side of the server Bleeding Hollow (US). We are looking for a few players to complete our core progression group to finish out Cataclysm and start out Mists of Pandaria. We are focusing on getting 25 competent raiders to come with us to Mists of Pandaria raiding. We are looking for server first kills! Please read the information I have provided below if this sounds like something you'd like to be part of.

What we need:
    Ranged DPS: (Balance Druid, Warlock, Elemental Shaman)
    Healers: (Holy Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, Monk)
    We are full on Tanks!

When we raid:
    -We raid three days a week… Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 7:30pm-10:30pm EST

What we have to offer:
    -Average Joes provides a raid environment that stresses the importance of group work. It takes all 25 players to pay attention and focus, and do their part to downing each and every boss. We take pride in what we do, and we do it effectively. We also provide cauldron flasks, feasts, and guild repairs while raiding. Additional perks to loot and gems/enchanting as well for dedicated raiders.

What we expect:
    -We expect that you are joining this guild with a "want to raid" kind of attitude. We should not have to beg you for something to be done. We expect that you will have ventrilo installed, along with a working microphone so that you can be a part of the group effort. You should actively help theorycraft strategies so that we can down bosses quicker and more effectively. We also expect that you will follow us to Mists of Pandaria in hopes to rank top of the realm in raiding progression.

If this is something that you'd be interested in joining, please apply to our website at <ajbh.enjin.com>. If you have any further questions, and can't find your answers on the site, feel free to log over and ask any of our officers below. They will be glad to help you.

Guild Master:
    Rawkiller

Officers:
    Purpo
    Silvius
    Subst
    Barraccous

Would love to speak with you, please add me on real id:

Faded Dreams 7 year 25man Horde Guild: Blackhand

Get to know us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJRz...eature=channel

We are looking for Warlocks, Rogues, Mages and Balance/Resto Druids, Resto Shamans, Holy Paladins and Holy/Disc Priests.

We hold a tight roster and do NOT over recruit, please apply on our website or add me to real id: sukoidha@gmail.com or add me on my battle tag Sukoidha#1753 and we may speak via mumble if you prefer.

We do not just raid, we have alt runs, GDKP runs we do with the server, bgs, rated battle grounds and we are always having fun running old content for transmorg and finishing off peoples legendary staves.

Server: Blackhand
    Guild: Faded Dreams
    Guild Creation Date: 2/16/2005 (7 years)
    Faction: Horde
    Current progression: 8/8 Heroic DS 25man
    Requirements: 18+ years old, experience, knowledge of your class
    Raid Times: 7pm-11pm CST Monday-Thursday
    8pm-12am EST Monday-Thursday

Loot is distributed in a epgp format.

Blackhand is hosted by the Chicago Data Center

Our Kill videos Archive on our Website:
    http://fd.dkpsystem.com/oldviewthread.php?threadid=6997

Further, even if we are not actively recruiting your class/spec, all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply!

~If you wish to inquire about more information, talk to Theundeadone, Splertiki, Akimash, Chiphoof or Wari on blackhand or the forum; An officer is usually online by 6pm CST.