10+ Year Old Account

OmniCC and Starfall reset on new Lunar

I use Bartender for action bars and OmniCC to keep track of CDs. However since 5.0 (and yes I have updated all addons including OmniCC) my starfall cooldown is not resetting on lunar. Is this a problem with my bars? OmniCC miscounting cds and not letting me press it? Or an issue on blizz's end?

Thanks
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

Probably something funky with your addons. I use OmniCC and Bartender and it resets for me just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludacritts View Post
    Probably something funky with your addons. I use OmniCC and Bartender and it resets for me just fine.
    Ok thanks ill do a wipe and reinstall and see if it helps
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

I use both those also and no issues. You don't need to do anything drastic, just disable them one at a time to see which is breaking it.

edit: also, if you haven't, turn LUA errors on, and see if anything pops up when it happens. That can sometimes give away the culprit.
    Last edited by asharia; 2012-09-03 at 09:33 AM.

Can add that I also use both - no problems. Try re-installing the addons.
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Andycandyy/advanced