Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I dont wanna know whats next.

WotLK was not as good as BC. Then Cata was worse. As I thought it cant get worse, we got pandas, farmville, and pokemon.

I'm going out on a limb and start with saying Azeroth is round (pretty much given). So maybe the next expansion preluding legion invasion might take place on a new continent between EK and kalimdor. This would require changing the world map into 3D version but wouldn't that be awesome anyway?

I think the next xpac will be something in the lines with "The Queens Nightmare" and will feature Azshara and emerald dream.
    And she will try to bring the legion to Azeroth once more. With demon hunters as a playable race.
    And then the last xpac ( blizz will focus everything they have on titan ) there will be the massive legion invasion and the faceoff with Sargeas.

Atleast, that's my thoughts on it.

im so hoping for legion love draenei. i agree with baiyn, but more focus on draenei considering that it is their homeworld, and the havent seen many lore in recent xpacs. also would be great to see a splinter group of draenei who maybe used escape pods from oshu'gun on one of their many close encounters with the legion. this group would be like the mag har for orcs you know maybe a different skin tone sligh little changes.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 03:37 AM ----------

anther thing with legion expansion there can be alot of new lore and suprises, more than weve seen in any xpac yet, and would make for one epic ending with naaru and velen and the draenei on their homeworld. almost hope the draenei can reclaim mac'aree and have that as their capital, exodar blows

I saw a tweet a couple months ago that they are working on the next one already. Can't believe it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post
    I dont wanna know whats next.

WotLK was not as good as BC. Then Cata was worse. As I thought it cant get worse, we got pandas, farmville, and pokemon.
    Hopefully in the next expansion we get once again, what everyone is asking for like fairies, ponies, and vampires. Not those lame races that no one ever asks about like Ogres! Oh and I hope we get more CC with the classes I mean there really isn't enough currently, maybe everyone gets 10 stuns and rupts plus maybe 5 or 6 silences and idk 20 fears or so? Sounds about right. Hmm what else... maybe they'll add digimon to go with the pokemans and we got farmville so, harvest moon gets added I guess? I'd like to be able to lose control of my character 100% of the time instead of the current 90%, it just feels incomplete if you know what I mean.

I hope it's another great expansion with epic lore and amazing difficult content. Oh yes I almost forgot, we need another talent revamp! It's not nearly linear enough!