2) Immortality (for me and my family)
3) A hot anime babe
A way to extend my life or infinite life.
A starship of my own.
And to finally go from fat to atleast a little less fat.
Last edited by Ascius; 2012-09-03 at 05:40 PM.
1. LOADS A MONAY
2. burn Panda Express to the ground
3. MORE MONAY
1: everyone understands that the first side who's words fail resorts to fists
2: Be financially well off enough to be a perpetual student, only thing i'd ever have to worry about would be what to study next
3: For all the shallow famous-for-being-famous people to wake up to themselves and commit mass seppuku
1. The ability to control everything about myself down to the atomic structure if I wish. (Meaning I can live forever, become Wolverine, w/e I want to)
2. The ability to teleport ANYWHERE I want, whenever I want, with anyone/anything I want. If it would kill me, I could alter my atomic structure however I wanted to so I can live through anything. (Traveling to a world 100000 light years away FTW!)
3. If any of these two actions would incapacitate, kill, crush, (anything that would make me not exist as a live person anymore and have a conscious thought to change myself), time would reverse and I would keep the knowledge of what was gained through that experience.
Cuz that would be awesome...
1. Able to speak and understand 20 different languages of my choice
2. To have a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer to a question of "Will I ever find that One whom I will marry and share my future with?"
3. Can't really think of anything.. some kind of supernatural ability I guess (just haven't figured out what ) or a portal gun that works on every surface
Last edited by Meerkat; 2012-09-04 at 03:56 PM.
1) Ability to teleport (myself and things/people i keep in my hands)
2) Ability to cure/prolong lifes of anyone including myself infinitely
3) Ability to change appearance of myself and others.
That said i'd be an ultimate wrecker :/
(A Hollow Man movie of 2009 comes to mind)
I am probably extremely boring, but
1) Healthy life for myself and my loved one(s)
2) Guarantee of never losing my job, and having decent enough income.
3) hmm...mm... happily ever after here? I don't know.
1: eternal youth/immortality
2: total omniscience
3: able to do magics and learn/invent new magics. REAL MAGIC not tricks with dem cards.
GENIE BE FREE! GO WREAK HAVOC!
My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)
A scotch, a cigar and a blowjob.
AFK: Attack, fight, kill! Healer is bored with spamming hots.
WTF: Way to fight! Healer loves you for pulling three trash packs.
OOM: Out Of Mobs! Healer needs a challenge.
"Can't wish for more wishes"
I wish I could =)
<Rustlemania> - 10 Man Raiding - 8/14 H SoO, 11/13 H ToT, 16/16H T14
Faera - 90 Priest - Non-Disc/Disc PvE
1) Non Broken economy
2) A Job
3) The complete and total destruction of religion and political propaganda
i wish she wouldnt vanish when i make my next 2 wishes
i wish wishing for more wishes would work
i wish for more wishes
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
Best Mage EVAR!
3. The ability to pull out of my wallet the exact change for anything I want to buy.
as stated, was not a girl.
had to do with me doing some criminal activity that fucked up my life for a good 5-6 years. i remedied it by joining the army (honestly if it wasnt for the army, i dont know where my life would be at right now), but its a mistake that i still, to this day, wish i could go back in time and bitch slap my past self.