Deleted

Balance druid question

I have a question does Celestial Alignment benefits from Incarnation damage increase? Is it considered a ecplise stat?

Yes, you get the 20% arcane/nature damage bonus from Incarnation while under the effects of Celestial alignment. Incarnation is best used right at the beginning of the fight as soon as you get into your first eclipse directly followed by celestial alignment as soon as you cast your last eclipsed nuke of that eclipse. Don't worry about clipping nature's grace early if you still have it when you leave eclipse, just immediately pop CA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shakkenbake View Post
    Yes, you get the 20% arcane/nature damage bonus from Incarnation while under the effects of Celestial alignment. Incarnation is best used right at the beginning of the fight as soon as you get into your first eclipse directly followed by celestial alignment as soon as you cast your last eclipsed nuke of that eclipse. Don't worry about clipping nature's grace early if you still have it when you leave eclipse, just immediately pop CA.
    What he said.

This is the optimal rotation for the pull anyhow:

*Start of at 75 towards Lunar Eclipse
    *Pre-pot!
    *Cast Starfall on the pull
    *Wrath x1
    -(Enter Lunar Eclipse)
    * Incarnation: Chosen of Elune + Nature's Vigil Macro
    *Moonfire + Sunfire
    *Starsurge
    *Spam Starfire with Starsurge on proc
    -(Losing Eclipse, you are at 0)
    *Starfall (When other runs out)
    *pop Celestrial Alignment (so the remaining ~15-ish seconds of Incarnation: Chosen of Elune will scale with CA, and the first ~15-ish will scale from Eclipse)
    * Moonfire (Auto Sunfire)
    * Spam Starfire with Starsurge off CD/proc
    * Starfall (When other runs out)
    Last edited by Celar; 2012-09-02 at 01:41 PM.
    3 manning all Challenge Modes on GOLD! - Youtube.com/MyCelar

Deleted
    another thing, isn't incarnation when used creating a bigger GCD than other cooldowns usually do?
    Last edited by mmocb674e982a5; 2012-09-02 at 05:13 PM.

With the above roation the balance druids are pulling upwards of 80k dps in a heroic that is just a fun fact

Quote Originally Posted by Blackenator View Post
    With the above roation the balance druids are pulling upwards of 80k dps in a heroic that is just a fun fact
    seen 120k in a 25man raid. 5man heroic the boss should be dead before cds/pot is up and the druid should have about...yeh 120k dps.

Deleted
    I made a macro to start the fight. Makes things much more easy. At least it does for me as I'm kinda clumsy

/castsequence Volcanic Potion, Berserking, Starfall, Wrath, Incarnation: Chosen of Elune, Moonfire, Sunfire, Starsurge

Just spam the macro until you are casting your starsurge, then just continue with Starfire.

Deleted
    Just wanna add that i've found out that when Celestrial Alignment ends you are at 0 eclipse pointing at both directions so you can go and get another Lunar Eclipse with that huge Starfire crits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Just wanna add that i've found out that when Celestrial Alignment ends you are at 0 eclipse pointing at both directions so you can go and get another Lunar Eclipse with that huge Starfire crits.
    If you come from a lunar eclipse you can't go back, even after CA. i tested that on dummy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therightguy View Post
    If you come from a lunar eclipse you can't go back, even after CA. i tested that on dummy
    Yeah i tested it as well, and i couldnt go back to lunar either.

Deleted
    Forgot to mention i go starfire till i hit solar and then pop CA in this way i can get back to Lunar and maximise the ammout of Starfires i cast in the fight since they hit so much more then Wrats.

Boomkin is my 3rd spec so i was just testing it out. And on PTR CA did put you on <0> Eclipse but they must have changed that.
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2012-09-03 at 06:58 PM.