for those of you who had more then one character with the new patch

since i only had one character i don't know my question.. my question is which one of your characters achievements dates is the one your game picked for all your new characters? weird question i know but im curious as to if it picks who ever got the achievements first or what?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I understand you correctly, it's whichever character earned the achievement first that the game lists the date by. So if, pre-patch, I had two characters who both had "The Sickly Gazelle," when 5.0.4 hit and my achievements merged, whichever toon had it first, that's the date that would show up in the achievement pain.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    since i only had one character i don't know my question.. my question is which one of your characters achievements dates is the one your game picked for all your new characters? weird question i know but im curious as to if it picks who ever got the achievements first or what?
    I have all character slots filled, 9 85's and a 63, it looks like it used the date of whichever I logged on first with that had that achievement.

I did all the world events/mount the first year on my shaman, then on my druid, I logged onto them in order to get all the additive achievs (priest/druid/hunter/rogue/shaman was the 5th I logged on) and all my world event dates on the characters I actually did none of them on are the same as my druid, a year after I originally did them on shaman.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?