Info on Darkmoon Faire Rabbit

Ok im a avid pet collector and monty python fan so i desperately want to have this little bleeder

Now i seen the videos on the beta and i know what that rabbit can do but iam struggling to find anymore info about him

I know there is now an achievement for killing him

So i went to his cave and he aint there so obviously he is a rare spawn

So if anyone has any info regarding this pet i would love to know

All I know is a whole lotta health, a holy hand grenade exists somewhere in the game and he tears you apart. Gonna be nice to see the demise of the bugger someday in a million years. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Found some info on wowhead:
    pet:
    http://mop.wowhead.com/item=80008
    npc:
    http://mop.wowhead.com/npc=58336#comments
    grenate:
    http://mop.wowhead.com/item=80237

---------- Post added 2012-09-02 at 08:22 AM ----------

Also found this video:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    I don't think he's a rare spawn, just went to visit him on live Bronzebeard-EU.

Deleted
    Just killed it with 40 alliance on Ragnaros EU.

Dropped 1 Darkmoon rabbit (epic BoE pet)

Really fun but takes like 30 mins to kill :<

Deleted
    Just killed him with a 40man raid. 6 healers, 4 tank specced people (can't tank the rabbit), 30 dps.

He is a level 93 ?? mob so at level 85 you will do very low damage.

It is possible to survive the attacks if healers spam heal the person and they pop a cd

Likes to target melee more (every single melee died 10+ times)

When he attacks people they get feared

The best tactic we found is everyone to stack at the back of the cave, 50% of the time when he attacks they stay within melee range so melee can still kill him. The rest of the time when they run out of the cave whilst feared it is important Not to follow the person

If dragged too far away down the beach or into the water accidently by fears he Will reset (reset for us at 20%)

That's pretty much it... except I rolled 99 for the pet and the winner got 100 :'(

Just sold one for 210k LOL. Feel bad for winning it now, but meh, I'll buy it when it's 10k.

Deleted
    any ETA on spawn? we have a 40 man raid waiting for it

10+ Year Old Account
    The Holy Grail 110% !!

But indeed, a pain to kill..
    Last edited by Beroendet; 2012-09-02 at 01:55 PM.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Thanks guys for the info you provided

i must say that this little sod is destroying any raid ive tried to lead

and the amount of skeleton bones that now litter his cave is truly hilarious

Im guessing the hand grenade is a red herring and the only way to take him down is through brute strength

So untill we outgear the little terror he will be out of my grasp oh well

but seriously thank you blizz for adding this i havent seen so much activity on my server over something so trivial in ages

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Thanks guys for the info you provided

i must say that this little sod is destroying any raid ive tried to lead

and the amount of skeleton bones that now litter his cave is truly hilarious

Im guessing the hand grenade is a red herring and the only way to take him down is through brute strength

So untill we outgear the little terror he will be out of my grasp oh well

but seriously thank you blizz for adding this i havent seen so much activity on my server over something so trivial in ages
    Don't send players to attack him. Bring a raid of hunter/warlock pets, and then sit back and watch the show. He can't one shot those. But if you pull aggro its game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Don't send players to attack him. Bring a raid of hunter/warlock pets, and then sit back and watch the show. He can't one shot those. But if you pull aggro its game over.
    Sadly yes he can he one shot any hunter lock pets then ones shots you they fixed that bug apparently
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2012-09-02 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Sadly yes he can he one shot any hunter lock pets then ones shots you they fixed that bug apparently
    Then I'm gonna guess that grenade has a use. I wouldn't imagine they intend for people to bang their faces against it for 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Then I'm gonna guess that grenade has a use. I wouldn't imagine they intend for people to bang their faces against it for 30 minutes.
    Im guessing that hand grenade is just a red herring seeing that no info has come out about where you get it or if it even exists maybe its just a joke from blizz

Watching videos on youtube peoples kill of the rabbit im guessing its just gonna take huge numbers to take it down till we eventually outgear it
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2012-09-02 at 03:47 PM.

I'm just really enjoying watching 4 people try and kill him when all the info says it's a 40 man raid that takes like 30 minutes. This is fun!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is the spawn rate on this rabbit?

15+ Year Old Account
    I really hope it is easier at 90. Because atm, there is no chance my server will kill it.

Don't know anything about the respawn, but with 40 spawnrushing people, he wasn't that hard.
    Just try to get a decent tank, 3-4 healers and 34 DPS that are willing to spawnrush.
    He only drops 1 Pet and it's BoE.

Edit: Mine doesn't want to sell for 400k :<
    Last edited by noepeen; 2012-09-02 at 11:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For those wanting to know the reference to it, have at thee! ^^

#boycottchina