10+ Year Old Account

Unhappy No event/account not autorized?

I've been playing GW2 since the head start and haven't gotten any errors yet till now. I authorized my account when the game first came out but now I'm getting an error that says "There is no current GW2 event or this account is not authorized to participate in one". Is there any fix to this or do I just have to wait this one out? Sorry if there is already a thread about this, I didn't see one on the front.

Deleted
    Have you registered your key? As head start and actual game have different keys. At least that was the case for me and my 1-day head start key.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't put in a different key but I don't have another one. I've also been playing all week until today it's just messing up for some reason. If I do have another key where would I find it?

I'm having the same issue. My preorder was a digital copy from Gamestop. I wonder if anyone else is having this issue and if we have a common source.

10+ Year Old Account
    (I preordered from gamestop too) Please forurm don't hurt me... I got this in the mail just now.

Don’t Forget to Pick Up Your Guild Wars 2 Box to Continue Playing

Guild Wars 2 officially launches on August 28, 2012.

As a Pre-Purchase customer, you will need to return to the retailer where you made your pre-purchase with receipt in order to receive your retail box and serial code. In order to continue playing without interruption, you will need to apply this retail serial code to your Guild Wars 2 account within FIVE DAYS of launch.

TIME FOR A ROAD TRIP!