Thread: GW2 problems.

GW2 problems.

So, I preordered the game from gamestop to get early access, but I didn't not realize I would need to go back and get the box copy (serial code inside) to continue playing 5 days after August 28th.

Do you think me pre-order is still valid 5 days after launch?

Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    So, I preordered the game from gamestop to get early access, but I didn't not realize I would need to go back and get the box copy (serial code inside) to continue playing 5 days after August 28th.

Yes it is still valid, go to Gamestop and get the box.

10+ Year Old Account

The pre-order code will expire. You'll need the key inside the physical box to continue playing.

If you did the pre-order and paid in full , Yes you will still get the benefits of your copy aside from the early access obviously. If you only paid a portion you can still buy your reserved copy.

For future reference, pre-orders pretty much never get cleared at gamestop unless you do it yourself (unless they've totally changed since I worked there).

Samething happened to me but my situation is worse. I got the digital delux from gamestop. The code didnt work. They gave me the general beta access code. Now im getting error code 9. They said they need my original purchase reciept, which i dont have cause i didnt use that code. Now they dont wanna give me a new code and arenanet says gamestop is the only one who can help me. Im about to dip into an epic nerd rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    For future reference, pre-orders pretty much never get cleared at gamestop unless you do it yourself (unless they've totally changed since I worked there).
    Thanks. I'll remember that for future purchases.

Deleted
    i register my cd-key from the box into a new e-mail now i cant play. waiting for them to answer my support ticket.