Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Windyx View Post
    1) Using Demonic Leap with the burning effect on within Black temple can cause disconnect
    2) Zoning into Old raids like Tempest Keep, Black Temple, Battle of Hyaj initially will cause you to get teleported to a graveyard (still alive)
    3) 3rd Event in Battle for Mount Hyaj will stop at wave 7/8 and Thrall will despawn while soloing. Waves are also laggy.
    4) While in DA form, you speak in Demonic tongues, this can cause some communication issues during combat.
    It happens everywhere and not just Black Temple. But I've found it to be random d/c's so far right after using Demonic Leap. So I don't know if its related to an effect on you or not but it happens to me even if I don't have effects on me.

Using Grimoir of Supremacy with 2pt13 while summoning abyssal causes the cooldown to be 10 minutes instead of 6mins.
    Fear makes people weak. Fear is my friend.
    Twitch.tv

Haunt is bugged too... sometimes dont give it the sould shard.

Deleted
    An interesting little bug I found out yesterday: If you hit demonic leap just before you hit the floor it uses the ability and resets the CD. This effectively means that you can chain the leap if you can time it correctly - jump - leap - jump - leap etc. If you are in DA form this lets you demon leap indefinitely. Probably related to server lag but would be interesting to see if anybody else can replicate this.

If you also jump/leap just before you hit the ground without moving in a direction it pops you up in the air and resets CD, lets you get into the roof of the AH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmi View Post
    What do you mean exactly?
    It's pushable as soon as your target has 19.99% and lower HP and you have at least 1 full ember.
    during my DS raid i found that burst on add or similar low HP thing (ie. Tendon on spine), when there is dmg incoming from raid members and add's life decreasing very fast, i spam my shadowburn key (like ticticitcitictic) but nearly can't (max 1, with 3 or 4 embers) or totally cannot launch my spell as it's dying too fast

As if it had a GCD on the SB button readiness, strange, prolly not a bug as nobody seem to have the problem xcept me

10+ Year Old Account
    Using the Observers Optical Blast (spell lock) will interrupt channeling.

1. Flames of Xoroth with Supremacy summons a Felhunter instead of a Beholder if you just switched to a spec with no Supremacy.

2. Shards and Embers just basically disappearing when you switch instances, like switching from Round 1 to Round 2 in Strands of the Ancients BG.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocke View Post
    *dying* *dying* *dying* *dying*
    When converting a word that ends with a silent e into an 'ing' word, drop the e. Drop the e!!!
    When converting die, to dying, convert it to a 'y'.

It's not "takeing", it's taking. It's not "liveing", it's living. It's not "rakeing", it's raking". And FFS, it's not "dieing", it's dying.
    I'm sorry for hijacking this thread, but my f$#king brain is going to explode if I see this mistake one more time.

My apologies. Back to your regular programming (not programeing).
    This coming from a guy w/ his name spelled DreadlockE? lol

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if this is a true bug, but it's certainly an oversight:

Dark Apotheosis has no stance ID for macros and scripts. Standard humanoid form is stance 0, and Metamorphosis is stance 2. DA returns stance 0, making stance-based macros impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocke View Post
    *dying* *dying* *dying* *dying*
    When converting a word that ends with a silent e into an 'ing' word, drop the e. Drop the e!!!
    When converting die, to dying, convert it to a 'y'.

It's not "takeing", it's taking. It's not "liveing", it's living. It's not "rakeing", it's raking". And FFS, it's not "dieing", it's dying.
    I'm sorry for hijacking this thread, but my f$#king brain is going to explode if I see this mistake one more time.

My apologies. Back to your regular programming (not programeing).
    You realy have no clue how to use a comma, do you?

I've found that Demonic Leap is impossible to use if you have any thoughts on actually getting forward. Jumping just before using it will throw you straight up in the sky while leaping on any ground that isn't flat and smooth will disconnect you :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    You realy have no clue how to use a comma, do you?

I've found that Demonic Leap is impossible to use if you have any thoughts on actually getting forward. Jumping just before using it will throw you straight up in the sky while leaping on any ground that isn't flat and smooth will disconnect you :/
    I noticed that if you jump before Demo Leaping, you will travel less distance, and fly the same amount of time, so don't jump.

Also, it seems far more prone to throw you backwards if you use it during a sprint \ rocket boots \ mounts. So wait until those wear off to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    I noticed that if you jump before Demo Leaping, you will travel less distance, and fly the same amount of time, so don't jump.

Also, it seems far more prone to throw you backwards if you use it during a sprint \ rocket boots \ mounts. So wait until those wear off to use it.
    But I like jumping

I think the speed boost thing is rather easy to understand though. Leap got a travel time and a destination that is calculated from the point of when the button beeing pressed. When that destination have been chosen the WoW engine will place you there as soon as the correct amount of travel time have passed. Now, beacuse you are under the effect of a speed boost, you will in that time travel further than the actual leap would bring you and thus ending up jumping backwards to the point pre-calculated.

Just pure speculations, but it sounds resonable to me :P

Not a bug but just a tooltip oversight. Soul Link replaces Health Funnel. This is not referenced in the tooltip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post

You may travel less distance, but I have had better luck not getting caught on stupid terrain by jumping before I leap.

So I just Hearthed and my GoS buff when from 16min/20min to 48min/1hour.

Edit: I don't think this is a bug but I think some hotfixes went out. GoS is giving an hour long buff now.
    Last edited by Harsesis; 2012-09-04 at 08:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now to find out if it's persisting between platforms on madness encounter!

Quote Originally Posted by Marximos View Post
    Feature, considering the abilities you get when GoSac is active are not the same normal abilities you get when the pet is active.

So yes, its working as intended that one.
    That's sad, I would love cauterize master in pvp...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    A thread for the bugs found in 5.0.4, maybe somebody could post them on the US forums.

-Chaos Bolt's damage is delayed. It occurs some time after the animation hits the target, which is VERY frustrating and might cause problems and put us in a disadvantage.

-Shivarra's Mesmerize is interrupted by Lesser Invisibility when not in combat. This is due to the fact that since MoP, Blizzard allowed the succubus to use other abilities even when seducing, without needing to manually stop the seduction. Although it's good for when you must Whiplash, it is inconvenient when your succubus is out of combat and engages through a Seduction. Please don't let Lesser Invisibility overwrite it. And no, putting up Lesser Invisibility wouldn't be a good option, it's too much of a hassle. Putting up armors was removed, so the same policy should be followed with Invis, which is much harder to keep track of.

-Shivarra's Fellash has severe delay and bugs even more than Whiplash. The delay is so bad that sometimes the target will have to time to cross one side of the circle, thus allowing it to be pulled to the opposite direction (so make things worse for you rather than helping you).

-Dark Bargain's effect persists even after a duel, causing the warlock to die if he is at low health.

-Shadowfury also bugs from time to time and doesn't stun the target while they are on the move.

-Havoc no longer effects targets that LoS, even after they are in line of sight.

That's all I can think of for the moment.
    Don't worry, everyone. I'm sure ALL of these bugs will be addressed in the next expansion (the expansion following MoP), and if not, the next class overhaul. **Just basing this prediction on how the devs have addressed warlock bugs in the past.
    Last edited by painweaver; 2012-09-05 at 01:29 AM.

Anyone notice that felflame is consuming backlash procs?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, is it a confirmed bug or not about pet's only having 60-70k health instead of 100k+ like they did pre-patch? Is the lack of health on pets intentional?