Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Windsong has been proccing for me as both affliction and demo. Could you guys elaborate on that issue maybe?
    I got maybe 2 procs in about 10 hours.. Both affliction and demo. Either you are lucky or I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another Hellfire bug. There's no channelling animation while I cast.

15+ Year Old Account
    Doomguard/Terrorguard attacks one target only. For its entire duration it will only attack the target it was cast on, meaning that if the target dies before the Doomguard dies it will not switch to a new target and stand there looking stupid.
    Yes this is retarded like hell, if designers cant even test something that takes 10sec I dont even understand why they have the job at all.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Yes this is retarded like hell, if designers cant even test something that takes 10sec I dont even understand why they have the job at all.
    Are the two of you using GoSac? My experience is that this isn't the case and it tends to attack the same thing my wild imps do which seems loosely based around what I send my pet after.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CDShaidar View Post
    Are the two of you using GoSac? My experience is that this isn't the case and it tends to attack the same thing my wild imps do which seems loosely based around what I send my pet after.
    I don't use Sac, I've seen Doomguard fail to acquire a new target after killing one boss. I've also seen it successfully acquire a new target, one of those 'sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't' things.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I don't use Sac, I've seen Doomguard fail to acquire a new target after killing one boss. I've also seen it successfully acquire a new target, one of those 'sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't' things.
    Odd, I'll have to pay more attention to it. I'm not sure what the technical limitation is preventing guardians from following /petattack commands is but it seems very strange. There is certainly some delay in finding a new target and it doesn't find a new target if it's current one becomes immune (which would be nice) but I'll have to see if there's any reproducible conditions.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

It took some effort, but 5.1 PTR will have a version of Demonic Gateway that no longer despawns when you move 50 yards away from it.

There are some side-effects though - such as you can no longer see the duration remaining on Demonic Gateway. To compensate, the duration of Demonic Gateway will be doubled. Try it out when 5.1 PTR goes live (no idea when that will be) and let me know how it feels.

Sweet, thanks
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
    It took some effort, but 5.1 PTR will have a version of Demonic Gateway that no longer despawns when you move 50 yards away from it.

There are some side-effects though - such as you can no longer see the duration remaining on Demonic Gateway. To compensate, the duration of Demonic Gateway will be doubled. Try it out when 5.1 PTR goes live (no idea when that will be) and let me know how it feels.
    and if I move beyond 50 yards? it despawns? : |
    I thank you for fixing at least that, but Imo if instead of it despawning at 30 yards it now despawns at 50, I think it's not that big of a change, what I'm trying to understand is why can't it just be changed into a spell similar to lightwell/ soul well , where you can click it to port, then we'd have infinite range and people will stop nagging about accidentally walking into it.

The range depends on what kind of zone you're in unfortunately.
    Instances it should be infinite range until you die. Outdoors it needs limits to keep gates from sticking around forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Instances it should be infinite range until you die. Outdoors it needs limits to keep gates from sticking around forever.
    This is great news. Are they still going to be proximity triggered, or will a click be required as has been often requested?

I'm having some sort of very odd bug with the cooldown on Conflagrate which I can't seem to pin down. Sometimes it seems to come off CD, it shows 1 charge available, but it won't cast. I haven't been able to reliably reproduce it, but it might have some kind of interaction with Fire & Brimstone, because it has always seemed to happen (on those occassions when it does) shortly after I've been using F&B.

Anyone seen anything similar?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominatus View Post
    I'm having some sort of very odd bug with the cooldown on Conflagrate which I can't seem to pin down. Sometimes it seems to come off CD, it shows 1 charge available, but it won't cast. I haven't been able to reliably reproduce it, but it might have some kind of interaction with Fire & Brimstone, because it has always seemed to happen (on those occassions when it does) shortly after I've been using F&B.

Yep same there :/

please tell me arena and bgs are counted as "instances" in your book

also, another bug, demo's carrion swarm sometimes doesnt knockback even at point blank range.

Xelnath, hotfix the wands make them not do the "range" damage at all so they don't interfere with Demonform, at lest until a better fix is found, anyway noone cares with the wands "ranged damge" its just flavor but atm its messing with a important aspect of one of our specs and on top of that only weapon we have on 1st raid its a wand

Thank you for:
    -Fixing Chaos Bolt damage delay
    -Fixing Shadowburn damage delay
    -Fixing Shadowburn availability delay
    -Fixing (in the near future) Demonic Gateway range

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 06:12 PM ----------

In other words, we're aware of what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Xelnath, hotfix the wands make them not do the "range" damage at all so they don't interfere with Demonform, at lest until a better fix is found, anyway noone cares with the wands "ranged damge" its just flavor but atm its messing with a important aspect of one of our specs and on top of that only weapon we have on 1st raid its a wand
    Can't do it. It's a code issue.

Great news about gateway, thanks! Even if it's still not perfect it sounds a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    This is great news. Are they still going to be proximity triggered, or will a click be required as has been often requested?
    They originally were click-based on the beta. That got changed after someone posted a video on YouTube on how to effectively block mailboxes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Abominatus View Post

The only time I've seen it happen is when you queue a conflag after a Fire&Brimstoned Immo or Incin. The spell it queues appears to be the F&B version and not the normal 2-charged version so the client sees you as having not casted a stack consuming Conflag.

(To Reproduce)

Cast Fire and Brimstone with 2 charges of Conflag
    Cast Incinerate
    Queue up a Conflag while incinerate is casting.

It successfully casts the conflag but the client gets confused.