Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
    Can't do it. It's a code issue.
    then please, make staffs drop from bosses or daggers or swords, or whatever, don't make only wands.

just saw, the first raid weapon i can get is on terrace of endless springs LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Last edited by Zharradan; 2012-10-03 at 11:41 PM.

Deleted
    I've done the four first bosses as Destro tonight, and there are still some problems with Shadowburn on the Spirit Kings (like in a lot of dungeons). I wasn't refunded of my shard (let alone the "kill bonus") on the Arrows and the moving orbs. It is really annoying, and is surprising since these targets seem to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    I've done the four first bosses as Destro tonight, and there are still some problems with Shadowburn on the Spirit Kings (like in a lot of dungeons). I wasn't refunded of my shard (let alone the "kill bonus") on the Arrows and the moving orbs. It is really annoying, and is surprising since these targets seem to die.
    Same thing applies for Affliction and using Drain Soul for Soul Shards. The Energy Charges in phase 2 Elegon don't return shards either.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    The only time I've seen it happen is when you queue a conflag after a Fire&Brimstoned Immo or Incin. The spell it queues appears to be the F&B version and not the normal 2-charged version so the client sees you as having not casted a stack consuming Conflag.

(To Reproduce)

Cast Fire and Brimstone with 2 charges of Conflag
    Cast Incinerate
    Queue up a Conflag while incinerate is casting.

It successfully casts the conflag but the client gets confused.
    Ah, yup. That makes sense. Problem is, you usually want to do this to have the backdraft stacks on your next F&B incinerates. Xelnath, this is probably a complicated one to fix, any chance of something? It's kinda making chain-pulling stuff in dungeons a bit of a pain. Relevant for challenge-modes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    Same thing applies for Affliction and using Drain Soul for Soul Shards. The Energy Charges in phase 2 Elegon don't return shards either.
    They don't die though, the phase out of our plane and still go towards the pillars (if you look at them).

10+ Year Old Account
    There's still a long pause between the first and second tick for Hellfire.

Disable Meta's autoattack completely and roll damage into ToC/Soul Fire/Doom?
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2012-10-04 at 02:08 PM.

Deleted
    Sad news
    What about the pillars, the cosmic sparks (small adds) and the celestial protectors (big adds) ?

Sad news
    What about the pillars, the cosmic sparks (small adds) and the celestial protectors (big adds) ?
    Cosmic Sparks and Celestial Protectors do return shards, however with the Protectors you have to time it with his dying explosion cast. I didn't do too much testing on the pillars, when we got them to 0 or 1 (not sure on the value) health they seemed to linger a while, I couldn't figure out exactly what triggered their "death" as I was busy handling sparks when waiting for them to die.

Edit: On brighter news, everything on Will of the Emperor returns shards!

I havnt checked all 12 pages but theres really annoying bug with Wrathguard:

Often when Warthguard uses his abilities he loses one of his 2handers and will continue to carry only a single 2hander while other hand is empty this make Wrathguard look really dumb

Only way to fix it is to resummon pet which is either 5 sec of sitting still or losing on 200 demon fury which cant be good if you wana do good dps

Can we please fix Wrathguard so he stops losing one of his two-handers? I've stopped using Axe Toss which kinda helps with issue but he still loses his weapon from other skills as well and it can get kinda annoying since it defeats the purpose of using Wrathguard who should be carrying two 2-handers not a single one like Felguard

I hope you read this Xelnath I appreciate the fact that you talk to community when theres many trolls and ungrateful people but I rarely post and try not to ever troll so I hope this isnt ignored thank you
    Last edited by LordofShadow; 2012-10-04 at 05:19 PM.

Sad news
    Pillars No.

Comsic Sparks Yes

Celestial protectors Yes

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 01:39 PM ----------

Cosmic Sparks and Celestial Protectors do return shards, however with the Protectors you have to time it with his dying explosion cast. I didn't do too much testing on the pillars, when we got them to 0 or 1 (not sure on the value) health they seemed to linger a while, I couldn't figure out exactly what triggered their "death" as I was busy handling sparks when waiting for them to die.

Edit: On brighter news, everything on Will of the Emperor returns shards!
    The pillars are linked to the pillar on the opposite side of the platform (and is connected via energy beam-thing). When both hit 1 health then they will disappear into the ground and not actually die. You can use them to channel DS into to get shards via normal ticks though if the other side is slow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordofShadow View Post

Often when Warthguard uses his abilities he loses one of his 2handers and will continue to carry only a single 2hander while other hand is empty this make Wrathguard look really dumb

Only way to fix it is to resummon pet which is either 5 sec of sitting still or losing on 200 demon fury which cant be good if you wana do good dps
    does this occur both with and without the glyph of the Felguard? the bug may be related to the glyph specifically. See if you can reproduce the result both with and and without the glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    does this occur both with and without the glyph of the Felguard? the bug may be related to the glyph specifically. See if you can reproduce the result both with and and without the glyph.
    I have been using the felguard glyph that could be it I can test without glyph and report back but that glyph is my fav demo glyph cant replace it I hate default weapon skin

Deleted
    Is it intended that Seed of Corruption doesn't explode on damage of others anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by LordofShadow View Post

Can we please fix Wrathguard so he stops losing one of his two-handers? I've stopped using Axe Toss which kinda helps with issue but he still loses his weapon from other skills as well and it can get kinda annoying since it defeats the purpose of using Wrathguard who should be carrying two 2-handers not a single one like Felguard

I hope you read this Xelnath I appreciate the fact that you talk to community when theres many trolls and ungrateful people but I rarely post and try not to ever troll so I hope this isnt ignored thank you
    Aww, how nice. I've passed this along to our QA team for investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    Is it intended that Seed of Corruption doesn't explode on damage of others anymore?
    Yes, this is intended, although the reason for this change being deemed neccessary eludes everyone.

Aww, how nice. I've passed this along to our QA team for investigation.
    Thank you good sir!

Can you confirm or deny that code will look into it, wand ranged attack royally messes up Meta/Dark Apoth

MORE bugs ! besides demonic leap now sometimes leaping upward, no idea why though , as if leaping backwards was illogical enough.

there's a bug where placing a demonic circle twice causes it to have 2 buffs , if one of the circles was a previous one, where lets say it had 20 secs left until expiring and you'd then replace it, you'd gain another buff for circle saying 6 mins, but the 20 sec one would stay, and after the first circle has expired, guess what, you cannot teleport :| it considers the circle to be non existent because it expired , even though I placed the second one.

I have another small issue with Wrathguard and Felguard Gylph to be more precise:

It appears that any weapon you give to Wrathguard via Gylph of Felguard will be scaled down in size

However if you don't use Gylph of Felguard the default weapon Wrathguard uses is at 100% scale with out being reduced in size
    I'm not sure if this is intended designed or a bug but I'm sure many warlocks would be happy if their transmog weapons were at 100% size

Regardless thanks for the hard work you guys put into warlocks this expansion I haven't played my warlock since BC and all these changes breathed new life into the warlock class and spec and for that I'm grateful
    Last edited by LordofShadow; 2012-10-05 at 10:29 PM.

Haven't checked all pages, what about the many bugs of the Demonic Gateway?

Despawning portals, the path error, the fact it doesn't function at all sometimes?

Perhaps some of these were intended, but still i find the spell nearly useless for a lot of reasons.