Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is WoWhead broken for anyone else?

It's been like it for days now for me, everything looks like I'm going nuts with noscript or something.

Every page looks like that for me, is it like this for everyone else?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I just tried to load it on my phone, same issue. Nothing loads, like it's being blocked. I even tried turning off adblock, just to be safe, and nothing.

Any ideas? Am I literally the only person?

---------- Post added 2012-09-02 at 11:26 PM ----------

A better example, this is what the talent calculator looks like for me

I am the lucid dream

Had this issue earlier as well. I cleared my cache on Chrome and it worked afterwards. Give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Had this issue earlier as well. I cleared my cache on Chrome and it worked afterwards. Give it a try
    God, now why didn't I think of that? Many thanks, problem resolved.
    I am the lucid dream

Had this problem aswell, clearing the cache worked! Thanks Millennia!

delete ur browser cache. fixed for me

I have had a problem like that a few times before. Mainly I would suggest just clearing cache and cookies, usually does it for me.

Yeah thanks for the advice. Clearing cachec helped.
    Faith. Patience. Discipline.

Deleted
    I have this problem, I cleared the cache/cookies & it didn't help :-\ Any other suggestions?

Deleted
    I'm having the same problem. Showing as having multiple scripting errors in the console. Going to log onto admin account and check to see if I have multiple versions of Java next (and re-install from fresh if that doesn't fix it). I use FireFox with noscript. zam.com & couple of other sites seem to be down.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequima View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Showing as having multiple scripting errors in the console. Going to log onto admin account and check to see if I have multiple versions of Java next (and re-install from fresh if that doesn't fix it). I use FireFox with noscript. zam.com & couple of other sites seem to be down.
    Im having this, does anybody know how to fix it? deleting cache/cookies didn help!

Deleted
    Works for me, try to clear cache!

Works just fine for me.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I'm getting this problem myself and I cannot figure it out.

I have tried clearing cache, download history, and everything else related.
    I have tried uninstalling every version of java listed and starting from scratch.

I have no ad blockers or redirecting scripts of any kind.

This happens in both IE & Chrome (I don't have Firefox installed).

I can go to Guildhead.com & Torhead.com and everything works fine, this is only happening on Wowhead. :/

WoWHead has been working on and off for me ever since MoP's release.

I assume it's due to high traffic.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    WoWHead has been working on and off for me ever since MoP's release.

I assume it's due to high traffic.
    I had some sluggishness, but nothing like it's been over the last couple of days. It's just come to a complete halt overall for me.

Deleted
    If anyone can post on the wowhead feedback forums and point them at this post it might help as those who have problems cant post due to "the problems" - thanks

Was just reading this thread listening to Preach's vid, same time he said his friend got some Malware. Not saying it is Malware from Wowhead, but just thought I'd post it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1onv1_yx6o&t=11m11s

P.S. It's been messing up for me as of today, was absolutely fine every other day before though.

Orange Firefox tab at the top, Options, Privacy, Clear your recent history, clear everything, worked for me

Oh man, didn't work for me =/
    What I can do now?! Ç_Ç
    I can't access on my cell phone either... and on my laptop.
    I remember on last friday I did access on my work perfectly, but in my home no =/
    tomorrow I'll test on my work...