Deleted

Exclamation BM hunter pets die too easily....

First thing i noticed when i logged on after the patch was less armor, hp and stats for the BM pet. Now that ppl have cottoned on to this, im losing every duel because ppl are just killing the pet with pure ease. If this is the intention and we are required to waste valuable glyphs and talents on keeping the pet alive then Blizzard designers have messed up bad. Cataclysm was perfect for pet survivability in pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you even seen demons? I don't think Warlocks even HAVE glyphs to keep their demons alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets hope it's just the scaling at 85 that's messed up because of the pet scaling being balanced for 90.

Deleted
    does a warlock turn into a lvl 5 rat when his demon dies?

Deleted
    Not to misquote you , I hope you did not loose your pet to a one vone fight or two v1 fight or even 3, where they are focussing on your pet and you cant kill them b4 they kill your bet with the very good burst bms have now... And if it is a 1vx fight. why would you send your pet into and x number of people, when you your self will not go into an x number of peoples range cus you obviously know that they will do the same thing that they did to your pet..All im trying to say here is that use your pet the way youll use urself in a battle(control).....You have exileration and you can dismiss pet and you have second instant ress... Im not saying the armor is the best but try making your argument tangible...
    This in no way is taking a pass at your comment by the way...

Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    Lets hope it's just the scaling at 85 that's messed up because of the pet scaling being balanced for 90.
    Nah, its just as bad at 90.

<= On the beta since april.

It's bad at all levels, and not just for BM hunters. Hoping it's a bug due to improper scaling or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cyborganadrol View Post
    First thing i noticed when i logged on after the patch was less armor, hp and stats for the BM pet. Now that ppl have cottoned on to this, im losing every duel because ppl are just killing the pet with pure ease. If this is the intention and we are required to waste valuable glyphs and talents on keeping the pet alive then Blizzard designers have messed up bad. Cataclysm was perfect for pet survivability in pvp.
    Be glad it's not GW2. Ranger pets die instantly.

DK pets die pretty fast too if you don't watch them

I have to point out that exhilaration heals your pet for 100% with readiness and no mend pet casts that should be 300% AND you can always dismiss the pet and bring another one before it dies. Probably your pet is ferocity not cunning or tenacity so its supposed to die if you just let it. I play a hunter and BM is ridiculously overpowered right now, don't complain because you couldn't keep your pet alive.
    Last edited by Gotjuice; 2012-09-03 at 03:56 AM.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    I have to point out that exhilaration heals your pet for 100% with readiness and no mend pet casts that should be 300% AND you can always dismiss the pet and bring another one before it dies. Probably your pet is ferocity not cunning or tenacity so its supposed to die if you just let it. I play a hunter and BM is ridiculously overpowered right now, don't complain because you couldn't keep your pet alive.
    Lower-level hunters don't have access to those abilities, and even specced Tenacity pets are dropping much faster than they should. The only way I could find to keep my pet up without constantly spamming Mend Pet is to use Glyph of Mending and just hit it for every mob. It's not a matter of being terrible, it's that pets don't have the armor and health that they should right now.

In addition, having to use an ability with a 5 minute cooldown to keep your pet from dropping like a used condom is pretty obviously not a good game mechanic, not even remotely practical, and not how they're intending us to play the class.
    Last edited by halmotors; 2012-09-03 at 11:22 AM.

they drop too fast for sure, i have to keep mend pet up even if one person is dpsing my pet.

Pet survivability around the board for all classes needs to be increased.

Anyone with half a brain can out-dps a nonglyphed Mend Pet.