10+ Year Old Account

loot roll selection not being shown

kind of a dick move when you think of all the times a book of glyph mastery drops and you know you should roll need just in case someone else does, but don't just in case everyone rolls greed. Now you can't see the roll selection and people get mad and act like children over it.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't do to these books what they did to orbs, is there any solution for this problem or are people supposed to endure being yelled at for rolling on equipment for a spec they want to gear up and play etc.?

*sigh*

But maybe that is Blizzard's intent, I don't know.

Deleted
    You can actually see the roll window. You just have to click the "Loot" link in your chat. When you do, you can see who need/greed and what people roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    You can actually see the roll window. You just have to click the "Loot" link in your chat. When you do, you can see who need/greed and what people roll.
    Hes talking about not being able to see what people are rolling before the loot is distributed. Most of the time I need on OS gear I wait to see if anyone who is MS clicks need and if they dont, I do. Blizz wanted to reduce the loot spam but didnt really do it the best way. I actually never minded seeing all the loot rolls since I want all the information up front.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    Hes talking about not being able to see what people are rolling before the loot is distributed. Most of the time I need on OS gear I wait to see if anyone who is MS clicks need and if they dont, I do. Blizz wanted to reduce the loot spam but didnt really do it the best way. I actually never minded seeing all the loot rolls since I want all the information up front.
    in your chat, when loot is being rolled on, click on the "[Loot]: [Chaos Orb]" (click on Loot) and you can see all the rolls for it, even while the item is in progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    in your chat, when loot is being rolled on, click on the "[Loot]: [Chaos Orb]" (click on Loot) and you can see all the rolls for it, even while the item is in progress.
    Holy--- i had no idea that's really helpful. I was worried about OS gearing for MoP and coming off as a jerk if others needed for MS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    Basically what Fincayra said. Don't know but thought it was clear what I meant.