Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    it's working now... i bought a bunch of stuff off it earlier today, and larynx spent all his money buying random shit lol
    It was working earlier. But it's down again. Gods, Durz, do you not keep up with anything?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    It was working earlier. But it's down again. Gods, Durz, do you not keep up with anything?
    Ugh i guess not!! At least i bought the stuff i needed when it was working!!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Ugh i guess not!! At least i bought the stuff i needed when it was working!!
    I made a gold selling my stuff when it was working. Now I want to use that gold to buy some stuff, and well the stuff is not coming to me because the thing that supplies the stuff is now borked. Again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I made a gold selling my stuff when it was working. Now I want to use that gold to buy some stuff, and well the stuff is not coming to me because the thing that supplies the stuff is now borked. Again.
    hmmm... i feel like they might've been testing it today, and seeing as how smoothly it was running i'm hoping we'll be seeing it up permanently soon =D!!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

hmmm... i feel like they might've been testing it today, and seeing as how smoothly it was running i'm hoping we'll be seeing it up permanently soon =D!!
    They announced it as up on Twitter a few times today, as well as implying that it should be go for everyone today on their wiki status update.

I don't wanna make a thread about this post so I'll ask since it's kinda related, what kind of stuff can we expect to see in patches? Just bug fixes and maybe some little improvements or big content patches?

Quote Originally Posted by Cakka View Post
    I don't wanna make a thread about this post so I'll ask since it's kinda related, what kind of stuff can we expect to see in patches? Just bug fixes and maybe some little improvements or big content patches?
    Patches right now are trying to fix the stuff.

Patches in the future will be pretty much hotfixed, with balance shifts on the fly (buffs nerfs accordingly), adding in new features or event chains scattered all over the world. The problem is with this last one particularly, they won't tell you they did it. They'll tell you if it's one of the holiday events (which in GW1 were amazing), of course, but generally rather than have Headless Horseman-Syndrome, they won't tell you when or where they add events, keeping it fresh for people going throught o stumble across themselves.

Rolling an alt, downlevelling for friends or even just to see what's going on in the world, and coming across that brand "new" thing, still being unsure if it's new or if it was there all along and you just missed it last time, it adds to that sense of exploration.

Of course, if there's a new dungeon, we'll probably be hearing about it all over the place.