Deleted

Need help in regards to what to reforge for, Haste or Mastery

Evening!

I'm a DS normal geared Shaman
    ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...k/Keyko/simple )

Now it would be wonderful to get a clear answer what to go for, Haste or Mastery?
    My current DPS is shit, and while I know elemental isn't in a great shape right now, but me doing 31k DPS on a dummy while a mage in the guild does 60+ feels... wrong, and if changing my reforges will help me increase my numbers then i'm all ears

Thanks for the help

I'm partially Heroic Geared, 26.5% haste, 50% mastery, 15.5 crit and can't keep up with even alts who are in mostly normal DS gear... Just gonna have to hope 90 is tuned better.

Well, I know it doesn't really anwser you question, but I'm pretty sure if you took the time to enchant your gear you might see a bit of an incress. Maybe not a huge amount but it's something that is going to help

The current state of Elemental is pretty poor, and it will definitely be outplayed by many other specs. I have found that going for 20% Haste (26% with buff) and stacking Mastery/Crit is the better option.

Deleted
    Haste is good, but you shouldn't get below 1 sec GCD with haste buff and heroism.

I'd go for max mastery because of the haste buff @ DS Madness.

As Hursey said. You realy should just start out by enchanting your gear. And getting some glyphs
    Read the 5.0.4 thread Endus made. It got the basic needs.