Poll: How many people do you think play GW2?

How many people do you think play worldwide?

Just curious on this one, I really want to know how much people do you think play this game
    Last edited by TheAmazingFeedz; 2012-09-03 at 01:48 AM.
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Just me and the CEO. Are you serious? How can we know it.. There is an approximate amount, last time i read was 400.000

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Ashrock View Post
    Just me and the CEO. Are you serious? How can we know it.. There is an approximate amount, last time i read was 400.000
    "Just curious on this one, I really want to know how much people do you think play this game"
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, my idea. 400.000

Simultaneously or play as in bought the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Ashrock View Post
    There is an approximate amount, last time i read was 400.000
    400k concurrency. This means that's the peak of how many people were online at the same time, not total ever. :P

I mean, having 400k people online during peak hours is great, but not everybody logs in during peak hours, or even every day of the week, especially considering the casual "pick-up-and-play" design of this game.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-09-03 at 02:22 AM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

When making a poll, it's a good idea to keep the ranges even. Doesn't work very well if they are just made up where some are 300k and some are 100k...

10+ Year Old Account
    Between 800 and 1.2 million i think ateast the first few days. But that number could still rise. The key is what amount of people are still playing in 6 months.. if SW:TOR proved anything it can decline rapidly so first buyers while nice and all is not the most important bit.

Deleted
    This poll is stupid, it is a known fact that more than 1 million people have bought the game and thus also plays the game. The game had 400.000 concurrent players at one point (dont know if that went up or down) but it is most likely more than WoW had since the release of Cataclysm. Personally I think GW2 have sold more than 2 million copies by now.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    around 900k, and if ppl say gw2 has more than wow. they are mistaken.

i believe its somewhere 1.5-2 million,considering that with the prepurchases and pre-orders they had something like over a million and didnt cosidered stop sellin the game(which they did from their site at least)a surge of half to 1 million players would make them do that move.