Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    184 or 185 as of patch 5.1. I REALLY wish that they would have made the next mount achievement 200 instead of 150, a little off topic i know but i just had to say it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 09:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Nice. Only Spectral Tigers on my server are going for 700k+
    That sucks, i snagged my epic spectral for around 400-450k? Something like that. It WAS one of my favorite land mounts until i pretty much used it too much.

Picked up Alani last night that puts me at 215, all only horde the fact that it counts ally mounts to is blasphemous.

Mount collectors...Mimi's Head is on the BMAH on Wyrmrest Accord-US.

Quote Originally Posted by wilcox1232 View Post
    Picked up Alani last night that puts me at 215, all only horde the fact that it counts ally mounts to is blasphemous.
    Does not count towards achievement though

I'm only sitting at 135. I really need to get more but I'm just so lazy

136 I think, something around that.

Just got to 167 ingame today.
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Kazzak EU

u guys are such mount whores

129 is my current number, been farming that white hawkstrider for around 80 kills on all my characters now.

My current number is 193 on my main (mage) and 195 on my DK alt. Latest mount I obtained was the Ashes of Al'ar back in December.

I am currently at 156. Trying to get Onyxia and Ashes atm. Wish me luck!

Field Marshal
    Apparently I have 95, but I really want to get to that 150 point. Is the answer just spending gold and farming old drop chance mounts?

Edinburgh, Scotland. It's got a castle and stuff.
    55 at the moment. Not huge into mount collecting - I don't have the patience to do the tedious daily quest rep grinds required for a lot of them. I got that out of my system after just the Netherwing Drake and Nether Ray grinds.

Even then, I've still not bought all of the rays. I don't need to have all the colours of each mount - just the ones I particularly like are enough.

Bloodsail Admiral
    According to armory, I'm sitting at 257 horde side, or 255 alliance side. (Mechano-hog doesn't transfer over; not sure what the other one is. Think someone in this thread mentioned mammoth?)

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    3 come at me:P.

Am trying to save up for the reforge mount though.
    And I have achieved success!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aprika/simple
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

@Doc: Armory counts both sides so you should check your mount tab ingame to see how many unique mounts you have. (I'm guessing the 257 horde character is a paladin/warlock/deathknight?)

I'm on 222 (lol) uniques right now, think I only got 1 mount transferred over during the account wide merge (Blazing drake). 299 account wide.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinze View Post
    @Doc: Armory counts both sides so you should check your mount tab ingame to see how many unique mounts you have. (I'm guessing the 257 horde character is a paladin/warlock/deathknight?).
    D'oh! Yes, warlock. Did the quest chain back in the day; still have the three items in my bank for nostalgia's sake. Didn't even think about that. (Did the paladin quest chain for the mount back then on an alt, too: tabard was just too sweet.)

Quote Originally Posted by Narbootz View Post
    Before this patch I had estimated my number to be around 135-140 (never officially sat down and counted). After the patch it says I have 152 mounts. So the question is did you find out you had more mounts than you thought? If so how many are you at now?
    Paladins, Wlocks and DKs got 2 class mounts. So on those. I got 174.

172 on every other chars (like my mains)
    Main(s) since Vanilla: Enha sham / Hunter. Alt since TBC: Warrior.

203 in armory, i wanna say 170ish on my main.