Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    134-135 depending on which character I'm on. (I don't count the 170-something on armory as I never play alliance).

I have no MoP mounts and if memory serves, the only Cata mount I have is my RBG wolf. . .so there's plenty out there; however, I only have eyes for the Ony drake and maybe the plagued proto at this point=)

152. Still have several easy ones to get.

171, but I have to buy the expensive ones from MoP factions.

Wtf....armory says I got 190, In game I have about 165 (maybe a couple more). I see it has counted the Black War Mammoth twice, and some others as well. Also, on the Not Collected tab, I see mounts that don't exist in game, like the Crimson Water Strider (wtf is that?), and mounts that I have (like the Riding Yaks from Tillers).

Bugged armory much?

Link for reference - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s=is-collected

Edit: After further inspection, it seems it has kept some Alliance mounts I had...or is it perhaps that, my Alliance characters keep the Alliance version whereas my Horde main keeps the Horde version? I mean, I bought the Mechano-Hog as a Horde. Does this mean if I log on an Alliance character, he will have the Chopper?
    Last edited by Dalinos; 2013-02-05 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    Wtf....armory says I got 190, In game I have about 165 (maybe a couple more). I see it has counted the Black War Mammoth twice, and some others as well. Also, on the Not Collected tab, I see mounts that don't exist in game, like the Crimson Water Strider (wtf is that?), and mounts that I have (like the Riding Yaks from Tillers).

Bugged armory much?

Link for reference - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s=is-collected
    The armory will combine both your Alliance side and Horde side mounts to a total, if you want to know how many unique mounts you have you'll have to look ingame.

Edit: And yes, if you buy the chopper on your Horde your Alliance wil have it as well.

141. ONLY alliance side though, 0 horde mounts.
    Got all of the MoP "expensive" mounts ie. 5 panthers, 2 rockets, the yak and all the rep mounts (some costing 8k), as well as Alani mount.
    From rares - Alar, Azure drake, hawkstrider, raven lord, VOA mammoth. All 4 AQ mounts.

Missing some easy mounts - namely Tiller/Angler goats (dunno who gives what), Netherwing drakes (cba with that atm) and some AT mounts (cba too) + flameward hippogryph.
    From BOE mounts - missing only Poseidus but next target for my gold is Blazing Hippogryph. Cba shelling out 100K on useless thing.

im about to break 200 :-) just 3 more achievements to go.
    tralala

189 currently.
    subscribed
    10 Kibblet 66 Infectionate 79 Serenades 29 Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    26 Kibble 85 Taxiporte 10 Restofarian 36 Fisticuffs 86 Blesshu 90 Sinnocence 60 Shoctologist 90 Ellipsis 85 Hiddenfee 54 Teddiursa

My Shaman main has 90 mounts. I really want that Dragonhawk mount so as often as possible I send my monk to solo old dungeons/heroics/raids w/ mount drops while my shaman goes to grind rep with mounts at exalted.

180 non-class-specific, Horde-side mounts. Most recent acquisition was an Azure Drake, and before that my archaeology Battle Tank. Next one will probably be a World Spinner, barring any lucky drops.

207 armory 183 in game

I have 174 and ive never purchased a single blizz store mount and i never will

198 ingame, still fruitlessly soloing attumen every week, since account wide I've been doing it on 10+ alts, currently up to 7 onyxia solos per week. Still some easy craftables to get, 1 engineering and the 4 colors of jc (I made all 4 and combined them for the jeweled first) but I'm lazy about making gold to buy orbs! Spend too much time working on my achievements to mess around in AH ;p

I'm at 214 Mounts in-game on my Main. Could have more, but that would require massive amounts of gold/real money which I will not spend, as I have only one TCG Mount and am missing 3 of the JC Mounts, both MoP Engi mounts, the Expedition Yak aswell as the new blizz store goat which i do not see me paying 20EUR for. Also, the past few weeks have been pushing me up extremely, finally got most factions to exalted after months delay and had a few lucky drops.

I'm missing about 7-8 drop mounts.

Armory says 294: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s=is-collected

176 myself. Been trying to get Ashes and Warhorse but no luck .

A total of 221 mounts and not even really trying :|

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    A total of 221 mounts and not even really trying :|
    You must be trying I bet atleast half of them are mounts you purchase and why spend that much gold if you are not collecting mounts? I have friends that can go from 50 to about 120-130 if they wanted to spend the gold.

256 on armory, around 170 on my main.

60 Mounts, Mostly Vendor Mounts, since REP GRINDING SUCKS!
    Though I have all honor mounts :P