10+ Year Old Account

How To Disable Spell Linking?

Hey guys,

I am trying to figure out how to unbind my ctrl+LMouseButton in GW2 as it auto links whatever ability I click to my last communication channel. I don't normally click the buttons but I haven't found a good key I like for 8 and 9 yet. My guild no longer wants to hear about my utility spells I have tried binding it to another key bind in Key Bindings but it does not accept that combination. I also do not see it in those options. I use my ctrl button for Vent so I use that button quite a bit :/

Thanks,

Pejo

Honestly can't say I know how, but this is why I always reccomend a razer naga mouse. Best MMO mouse for comfortable gaming. Bit pricey but worth it if your big into MMO's.

Deleted
    you don't need a naga for gw2.

Quote Originally Posted by LummyBear View Post
    you don't need a naga for gw2.
    No, don't need one, but it's still helpful and easier than most binds you can do with 10 abilities without having to use modifiers. But honestly if GW2 is your only MMO than it is likely an overkill. But if you can't get comfortable with current binds thats the only reason I reccomend it.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm wondering the same thing... because i'm getting really tired of sending the spell that would save my life into party chat while i'm trying to talk to someone on mumble...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    Can't really help you with your issue, but have you considered not using CTRL as your push-to-talk key?

I know it's a very common button to use, but "wasting" such a useful button, that works as a modifier for other keys, has always seemed a bit strange to me. Also annoys other people on your voice chat if you have it running when doing other things then gaming, again as it's a very common modifier, used for things such as copy/paste, opening new tabs in your browser etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azthal View Post
    Can't really help you with your issue, but have you considered not using CTRL as your push-to-talk key?

I know it's a very common button to use, but "wasting" such a useful button, that works as a modifier for other keys, has always seemed a bit strange to me. Also annoys other people on your voice chat if you have it running when doing other things then gaming, again as it's a very common modifier, used for things such as copy/paste, opening new tabs in your browser etc.
    i use Shift actually, and when i'm typing and the such i use the shift on the other side of the keyboard to avoid bugging people lol
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.