Question How to exchange karma to gold in acceptable way?

Hello,
    Title says it all actually looking for an idea / ideas on how to exchange your excess karma to gold without exploiting the game, breaking the rules, etc?

Cheers

... Doing that is exploiting

Quote Originally Posted by rupreht View Post
    Hello,
    Title says it all actually looking for an idea / ideas on how to exchange your excess karma to gold without exploiting the game, breaking the rules, etc?

Cheers
    Umm, buy crafting mats with it, craft crap with said mats and then sell produced item in the trading post? Other then that, there is no way where the karma:gold ratio is worth wasting time doing that isn't an exploit.

they tried to make karma and gold as seperated as possible so might be hard/impossible to find a way to get good gold for karma

Deleted
    There is no acceptable way. You aren't supposed to be able to exchange Karma to Gold or Gold to Karma. They are 2 seperate currencies.

Deleted
    do the people who play gw2 have a brain lag issue?

why is it against the rules to use karma as a means of earning gold? ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranberries View Post
    do the people who play gw2 have a brain lag issue?

why is it against the rules to use karma as a means of earning gold? ...
    Because they are separate currencies and aren't meant to be exchanged... SEPARATE! That's what ANet has said themselves.

That does sound right I suppose I can blow it all on crafting matts for alts etc thx guys

Karma is something you earn by playing the game, you don't steal it...I don't see why it is bad to make Karma into gold...It is ok to buy gems with real money and make them gold and it isn't ok to make karma into gold?

Now according to this guide here http://gaiscioch.com/tavern/guildwar...ost_35198.html it is impossible to discover all the recipes in a specific crafting discipline. Also you level the crafting profession only by making gear for yourself so there will not be xxx useless crafting items that will flood the Auction House. Now crafting trainer sell rare insignia recipes for Karma. You can buy some good recipes that is not so popular, craft something and sell it. There are a lot of rare recipes to buy.
    Last edited by papajohn4; 2012-09-03 at 08:11 AM.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    I imagine it'd probably be rarer crafting recipes and then selling the items. Keep an eye out for ones with particularly nice skins.

Edit: The question should be something along the lines of "How do I utilize my Karma to get gold", since a flat exchange is almost impossible. They don't mind you selling Karma items if they're BoE, it's only because of that recent exploit where the price was lower than it should be that people are weary.
    Last edited by mmoca0dbd288a6; 2012-09-03 at 08:15 AM.