Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dat death blossom(I hope i remember it right) animation of thiefs... Ultra-cool! and makes me wanna spam that spell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    I love the mighty Charr.
    This thread is about the little things.

Charr are not little.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Reading one of the gravestones and noticed it said "Thought he could outrun a centaur".
    +1

i like it when i find a rich mining node, feels like i'm being blessed.

Deleted
    I got my guardian to 80 and decided to make a ranged class (Charr warrior, i know the irony right, cough rifle)
    I was just minding my own business when all of a sudden an npc said

"Let's have a drinking game. You can only use words of a body parts that can be ripped off. I'll start: Heart!"

These little small talks between npc's really make the world feel much more alive. Love these little details.

Edit: typo
    Last edited by mmoc2abb9ea44b; 2012-09-03 at 03:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The little Things i noticed:

- the moving Grass when i'm running through it
    - the idle animation of the Character when holding their weapons
    - the little Animation from my Asura when she chops the Tree. She wiggles the Axe a little
    - the small talks of the npc's (my favorite right now is the Conversation between the female Sylvari and the male Asura in the Grove in front of the Asura Gate about his snapped Golem)
    - When the Character is standing still and he looks around he sometimes "looks at" you.
    - the Gravestones. There are so many funny Things to read. The one with the Man who wanted to marry an Ettin. One Head said yes, the other no (don't really remember the actual wording)

I like how the grass moves not only when a character moves through it, but also when projectiles move through it. I noticed this when playing on my ranger earlier and thought it was so cool.

Also, as others have said, the conversations between NPCs are a nice touch. I've occasionally stopped to listen to the rest of the conversation before carrying along on my merry way.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 organs, and when you play, everyone hear you. Just adorable. I wish was more fast, i would have a concert ( i'm a piano player).

Getting banned for cursing. I didn't even know anyone was listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Reading one of the gravestones and noticed it said "Thought he could outrun a centaur".
    that made me laugh