Deleted

Unable to login due to authorization

Anyone else got this issue?

I myself don't receive the emails required to prove authentication until I restart my PC...and then obviously they aren't valid to use....

I have a dynamic IP. Literally can't log into my own account due to their flawed security. I think they said changing your PW works, but they disabled that due to people trying to hack with spam changing it. LOL.

No they did not disable Password change, that still works...
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Works fine here you sure you checking the correct email?

But my question is how can we disable the login authorization completely i checked a bit on account management and couldn't find anything. Its really annoying with dynamic ip adresses

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post

I myself don't receive the emails required to prove authentication until I restart my PC...and then obviously they aren't valid to use....
    That would be a problem with your email client. Emails are being delivered to your email server regardless of what your PC is doing.

I have a dynamic IP. Literally can't log into my own account due to their flawed security. I think they said changing your PW works, but they disabled that due to people trying to hack with spam changing it. LOL.
    As far as I can tell, they do it once per network, not once per IP. That might still be a problem if your ISP draws its IPs from a huge pool, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post

I myself don't receive the emails required to prove authentication until I restart my PC
    ...and then obviously they aren't valid to use....

Bolded part sounds odd. Why do you have to reboot to check your e-mail?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Bolded part sounds odd. Why do you have to reboot to check your e-mail?
    Nah. I use both Hotmail and Gmail and I linked Gmail inbox into the Hotmail interface.

I went directly to Gmail, which I rarely do due to the horrible layout, but I saw that they were there. Must be a huge delay when updating the linked accounts.

Pretty silly of me. Apologies, and thanks for the replies.