Deleted

Personal Storyline problems

Ok. So I am a Human Elementalist.

The Personal Storyline seems to progress too fast. I mean I did the first few storyline quests no problem. Then all of a sudden it goes from a level 6 quest to level 10. It is almost impossible to kill the mobs at level 6 because they one shot you and you are downed after 3 seconds. I eventually grinded up to level 10 by doing random events and the heart quests in queensdale. I got to level 10, did it no problem now all of a sudden the next quest is a level 14 quest and again, I find it impossible to do the quest.

Is it like this all of the way through? You shouldn't have to go out into the world and grind just so you can continue your story. This is making dynamic events seem forced. I am having to go out searching for them just to level up and continue my storyline.

Atleast in WoW it was go do 25 quests and ding... go do another 25 quests and ding etc etc. Not, go do 1 quest, finish it then have to grind boars in Elwyn Forest for 2 hours until you are high enough level for the next quest.

Deleted
    there is something wrong if u have to grind in this game. I just flow through zones and enjoing it instead grinding to some carrot on stick...

Yep, you need to do other stuff as well to level up. There are about five story missions per 10 levels.

Deleted
    You can't level your character from your personal storyline alone. That's intended. It's something you do between the normal questing/events. If you feel that the questing/events in the game are just a task for you, then that's a personal problem really.

At least you don't have a problem where the personal quest doesn't simply work/end.

The story was never made to be followed solely like the questlines in WoW.
    Go out there and do other stuff that gives experience.

This game was made not for end level but to actually enjoy while playing and not rush to 80.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    As people said: working as intended. You can't level just by doing your Personal Story. You're supposed to do other stuff in order to reach the appropriate level.
    Resurrected Holy Priest