Login Server crashed.... again -_-

Not bashing the game or anet, but in all honesty, I've had this issue since day 1 of the head start, and its nearly 2 weeks on and it's still happening, and shows no sign of booting back up. Althought i kno A.Net are HUGELY busy, i still find it absolutely ridiculous that this is about the 4th or 5th time the servers have done this and i normally sit around for about 1 - 3 hours waiting on it to resume to normal login again :\ I expect to get the odd "oh its only been out a week, what do u expect?" well, its had 3 BWEs, and i had no issues like this in BWE2 or 3, and i kno not all players pre-purchased but still, they should have anticipated population/server capacity for release :\ Its a real shame, cuz the game is absolutely amazing, and u can't even log on to play it about 40% of the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit happens. I still think there should have been an open beta, though.

I think I've been incredibly lucky, I've never had moments where I can't log in, outside of the officially announced 20-60 minutes of downtime.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post

I think I've been incredibly lucky, I've never had moments where I can't log in, outside of the officially announced 20-60 minutes of downtime.
    really lucky ! and i agree, if they had done just one open BWE, then they would have had an idea of the ENTIRE game population, not just the people who were willing to pre-purchase :\ It should be fixed tho hopefully X_X

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post

It's like D3 all over again.
    Soon a week since launch and this stuff still happens and the trading post still doesn't work.

I wonder how long things have to not work for anyone to be allowed to not like it nowadays.

Haven't had a single log in issue yet.

Either I'm lucky or this problem isn't as big as people make it seem.

Haven't tried the trading post yet. Been hearing some strange stories about that though.

It's peak time and all the people from work are now logging in.