Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    You're better off posting it on the offical forums than here. There's nothing we can do about it. And it's *at all times* it seems to be unable to proc TotH, not just when it costs focus :/.
    Actually, you can do something about it. /bug report it. Just like my post said...

And why would free explosive shots proc TotH? The tooltip says it procs off shots THAT COST FOCUS......

Quote Originally Posted by BodyRocket View Post
    Actually, you can do something about it. /bug report it. Just like my post said...

And why would free explosive shots proc TotH? The tooltip says it procs off shots THAT COST FOCUS......
    you said "when they cost focus". Implying that the ones who did not cost focus might do it. Was just clarifying. And I'm pretty sure most hunters already have reported it .

I'm seeing stuff for Survival and BM, but what about Marksmen?

for mm its the same, DB is a small single target dps upgrade but toth makes multishot free which boosts the aoe dps significantly.

MM is just pretty bad at the moment for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    This is working as intended... When you proc LnL, Explosive shot's cost NO FOCUS. Working as intended.
    You obviously didnt even read what he said :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bowjobs View Post
    You obviously didnt even read what he said :/
    Someone already pointed this out, but you shouldn't nerco a thread that was made back during the cata pre patch.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart