Poll: do you use antiperspirant ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Antiperspirants block and clog up the pores in your body that produce sweat, they don't stop you from sweating in the first place. That sweat is still being made, and has to go SOMEwhere....

I used to sweat like a pig too. Someone told me to stop using antiperspirant deodorant, and let my body get used to having unclogged pores. Sure enough, about a week later of using just deodorant, I stopped sweating so much. Other than some sort of radical surgery, your body is going to produce sweat whether you want it to or not.

Also, for the record, I shave my pits, too. Even as a guy, I can't stand it when dudes lift their arms and this giant hairball pops out. If girls have to do it, I think guys should too ><
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Also, for the record, I shave my pits, too. Even as a guy, I can't stand it when dudes lift their arms and this giant hairball pops out. If girls have to do it, I think guys should too ><
    i do it too for hygiene and aesthetics.
    about using antiperspirant, it doesnt stop me from sweating. as i said i still sweat fuck a lot, i mean so much that my shirt is soaked. but at least it doesnt smell so bad when i use it.
    Last edited by Proskill; 2012-09-03 at 07:14 PM.

Yes I do, but not all the time. I only use it when I am going out.

I never use antiperspirant only deodorant.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't sweat enough. lols
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends if I'm working outside in 100 degree weather then no, as it can be harmful and no one you're working with cares because everyone stinks (you sweat for a reason) . All other times then yes.

Don't say no!!

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    i do it too for hygiene and aesthetics.
    about using antiperspirant, it doesnt stop me from sweating. as i said i still sweat fuck a lot, i mean so much that my shirt is soaked. but at least it doesnt smell so bad when i use it.
    Ok, the antiperspirant contained in the deodorants you buy in the market is not enough (IMO). The one I posted, I swear it will work. Give it a try. At the begginging you start using it everyday till u reach your goal, then you apply it 1 time per week or 15 days depending on how it works. I give my testimony, the product works. Armpits sweating sucks and you don't feel comfortable (between friends, with ur GF etc), this can change your life. Try it!!

If you go out and make some excersice you will sweat normally, but if you work in an office, you are not going to sweat, which is our problem. Sux when right after you take a shower and put on ur shirt, u start sweating in the armpits and BOOM, the treasure map appears.

Note: Sry for grammar mistakes, I'm not main english but tried my best
    Last edited by gibur; 2012-09-04 at 01:15 AM.